Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G12 Final) Munster VGlasgow. 18.30 TG4 & Sky Sports. May 30th.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G12 Final) Munster VGlasgow. 18.30 TG4 & Sky Sports. May 30th.

We are in a final!

Come on Munster, finish this season with a flourish, hopefully the injuries will have cleared by then.
    I am the million man.

Great thread. First final for four years. Loving it already!!
    "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
    Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

This is going to be even tougher than yesterday. We were helped a small bit yesterday by Biggar not being fit and not featuring in the game at times at all. . . . .Russell will be a different prospect.

Murray will be a big loss . . . . even if Duncan goes as well as he did yesterday.

On the other hand mistakes and errors like the pass to Webb for his try shouldn't be an issue. The fact that it is in Ravenhill will be of more benefit to us than them imo. Keatley won't miss that many kicks again.

There are many positives.

It will need to be the same as yesterday though imo . . .our pack has to get in the Glasgow faces and smash them back.

The real bonus for me, and im quite sincere about this is that we have Tier 1 for the Euro Cup draw. That is huge. The win would be the icing and a fitting note for POC's (and others who are off to other sides) departure, but tier 1 for the Euro Cup . .the comp Munster really get going for . .is huge to have nailed down.
      Last edited by Corcíoch; 24th-May-2015, 09:05.

Comment

We haven't come this far to blow it now. A win would confirm that Axel is the right man in the right place and his team of old boys are winners, it would put Munster in the top tier for the European draw and would be the only acceptable farewell gift for Paulie.
        Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
          The real bonus for me, and im quite sincere about this is that we have Tier 1 for the Euro Cup draw. That is huge. The win would be the icing and a fitting note for POC's (and others who are off to other sides) departure, but tier 1 for the Euro Cup . .the comp Munster really get going for . .is huge to have nailed down.
          We don't!

2 out of the 3 runners up from Pro 12, Premiership & Top 14 will have Tier 1, but 1 will miss out!
          "They think they know us, but they haven't a clue"

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
            We haven't come this far to blow it now. A win would confirm that Axel is the right man in the right place and his team of old boys are winners, it would put Munster in the top tier for the European draw and would be the only acceptable farewell gift for Paulie.
            Might as well close the thread on that note and just let the week unfold.
            Gwan Munster, Gwan Paulie!!
            Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Delighted to see Munster in a final, hope we do it for Paulie and Foley.

Comment

Dead right-We are in a final All behind every player!!!
                Lets hope we all get a ticket and have a bit of good news on injuries!

Comment

Originally posted by lactose intolerant View Post
                  We don't!

2 out of the 3 runners up from Pro 12, Premiership & Top 14 will have Tier 1, but 1 will miss out!
                  That's the first I've ever heard of that.

Glasgow had tier 1 this year.

More Nigels nonsense

Comment

More Nigels nonsense
                    The way it worked last season was Saracens, Leinster and Toulon were automatically Tier1, then Glasgow and Northampton were drawn out of the pot to be tier 1 while Castres went into tier 2. We were in tier 2 as well. Claemont were tier 3.
                    Last edited by Wallyman; 24th-May-2015, 13:29.

Comment

Let's just win and take it out of the Nigel's hands.
                      "We are going to hope to keep improving the environment in Munster. It’s about improving and setting standards where players and coaches can improve. Hopefully we can offer that more than just money.” Johann Van Graan 20/12/2017

Comment

More Nigels nonsense
                        Warriors fan here, there was a draw for tier one runners up and we were second out the hat. I can't remember who dropped down.

Have a good week and we'll see you in Belfast

Comment

Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post
                          Let's just win and take it out of the Nigel's hands.
                          Isn't it decided by the way the league finished rather than final winners/runners up ?

Comment

Originally posted by Point View Post
                            Isn't it decided by the way the league finished rather than final winners/runners up ?
                            That's how it worked in the Premiership, but not the other 2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014%E2...ns_Cup#Seeding
                            "They think they know us, but they haven't a clue"

Comment

i've nailed my red colours to the mast for this one (ive family from listaowel in kerry anyhow) play like you played from minute 10 to minute 70 and you'll blow Glasgow way

improvement wise you have to kick your shots at goal though, and you have to give serious thoughts about playing jj at 12 and keatley at 10.

At the end of the day your the better team, will have a bigger support and more experience of playing in knock out rugby.

Plus your boys wont want to see POC go out as a loser or deny mr foley his first trophy,

munster by 8 points plus

Comment

Working...
                              X