G12 semi final Munster Ospreys sat 14.30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster hosting ospreys at 14.30 Saturday....
    Munster playing with "wind in their sail", apt description...

I believe the G12 is ours this year
    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

We owe the Westies big time today... Preventing Ospreys get bonus point... And they were 0-24 at one stage....
    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Fair play to Connacht, and Leinster win puts Westies into play offs with losing BP
      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

I'd have our Star Argie, Guinazu, starting this.. He was excellent today, definitely in form.

Is Cronin out for the rest of the season..??

Comment

I'll write a preview from this

JB expect a pm!
          I am the million man.

Comment

My only concern with our Argie is his lineout throwing, he does seem a beast on the scrum and adds bulk around the field.
            Shameless self promotion time ladies and gents!
            Munster: Early Season
            Munster: Escape from Pool of Death
            Munster: HEC Champions 2007/2008
            Munster: Full Season Highlights.

Comment

Tbh I believed his throwing today was really good.

Comment

[QUOTE=Chrizzzie;1497985]Tbh I believed his throwing today was really good.[/QU
                In all fairness now Chrizzie, either Mr Guinazu's throwing was good today or it was not.
                Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Will it be a full house?
                  ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
                  AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
                    We owe the Westies big time today... Preventing Ospreys get bonus point... And they were 0-24 at one stage....

24 -0 up and eli walker dropped the ball in the act of scoring just before half time!

connacht had the wind second half and we were very poor, still looked like enough untill ulster threw the towel late on

tp away is a serious ask and you guys arr rightly strongd favourites, but well do our best and while there's life theres hope !

Comment

Considering where we've been since 2011, I actually love this thread title!
                      "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                      Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

We need to win this one?
                        The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

This thread is gonna need to be split, into a ticket info and a match thread.

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
                            This thread is gonna need to be split, into a ticket info and a match thread.
                            I might do that actually. Bear with me, have to go out and do a bit of digging while the rain is off.
                            Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Hah!! Don't give her ideas ...
                              Threads split, match discussion in here please and ticket-buying questions etc in this one.
                              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Working...
                              X