Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arthur Guinness View Post
    John O'Sullivan?
    Himself and his family have just reopened Benners hotel in Tralee. Best of luck to them.
    When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Originally posted by Babs (was bthequin) View Post
      Chris Wyatt is due to play for Welsh "Legends" at The Stoop this autumn!!!!!
      Jeremy Staunton teaching in Dublin.
      Paul Burke taking up teaching post at Epsom College in September.
      Caught up with Justin Melck at Quinnie's boxing match.
      We put him and late-era Hendo in the one squad. In all seriousness, what were we thinking?

Speaking of Hendo, I saw him at the game at the Stoop, and he looks happy out with life.
      Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

i see quentin macdonald is on the bench for the blues against the chiefs this morning

jamie nutbrown, old ospreys scrum half, is the ref

Comment

Originally posted by hellovating View Post
          i see quentin macdonald is on the bench for the blues against the chiefs this morning

jamie nutbrown, old ospreys scrum half, is the ref
          A cracking game - and a great last-minute breakout by MacDonald (of all players!) that led to the Blues gaining a fully deserved, last second losing bonus point.

On the themes of where are they now and of the wider MacDonald clan, it was interesting to see the Chiefs including Stephen Donald in their squad!
          New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by hellovating View Post
            great work! particularly on bowman and mateus....

pitout seems to be the last one MIA!
            Pitout is back in SA, working as a Maize farmer, he's on the book of face if you look for him.

Comment

Working...
            X