8 Melck
    9 Morland
    10 Hickey
    11 Pitout
    12 Mateus
    13 Chambers
    14 Gleeson
    15 Manning

Tom Gleeson is studying medicine in Dunlin.
    Dave Ryan is 4th or 5th choice TH with Ulster.

Comment

Nagle studying/working in US.
      O Cuinneagain is a Doc in SA

Comment

Off the top of my head - Dave Ryan is in the Ulster squad, played for the Ravens recently. Peter Borlase retired from playing and is trying his hand at coaching in a second-tier country, I think? Ian Nagle is pursuing a business career/MBA or similar in the US. Toby Moreland ended up in Russia AFAIK - dunno if he's still playing. Will Chambers went back to league in Oz - he's still playing after coming through a serious blood disorder called ITP, which I remember because I know someone who's had it for the past 9 years. I think Tom Gleeson went to lower tier rugby in England? Not sure about that. Manning went to the Middle East, probably Dubai or something like that.

EDIT - I see I'm wrong about Gleeson. Didn't he get a game for the Baa-baas before he left us?
        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by hellovating View Post
          1 D Ryanplaying today versus Dragons (Angry), but presume you mean Dave. Part of Ulster squad this season
          2 McDonald
          3 Borlaseplaying with Gernika rugby in Spain, at least until last year
          4 Naglewent studying
          5 Bowman
          6 Parengati
          7 O'Cuinneagaindoctor in South Africa. Coaches a university team in Cape Town
          8 MelckJustin plays for Sarries and Germany
          9 Morland Toby last seen with a Russian rugby club
          10 Hickey
          11 Pitout
          12 Mateus
          13 Chambers plays rugby league with Melbourne now
          14 Gleeson
          15 Manning
          a few answers included
          Last edited by Waterfordlad; 16th-May-2015, 10:37.
          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Manning is in Abu Dhabi, I think, with AD Harlequins.
            "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Hickey is playing for club massy in D2 and writing articles for yahoo. Jake had some legal troubles back in NZ but is still playing level below ITM
              Last edited by bosh12; 16th-May-2015, 14:36.

Comment

Borlase is forwards coach for the US under 20s
                Its deja vu all over again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hellovating View Post
                  1 D Ryan
                  2 McDonald
                  3 Borlase
                  4 Nagle
                  5 Bowman
                  6 Parengati
                  7 O'Cuinneagain
                  8 Melck
                  9 Morland
                  10 Hickey
                  11 Pitout
                  12 Mateus
                  13 Chambers
                  14 Gleeson
                  15 Manning
                  Whats wrong with Wyatt and Carney?
                  Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post
                    Manning is in Abu Dhabi, I think, with AD Harlequins.
                    Correct he plays for Abu Dhabi Harlequins

Comment

Quentin MacDonald - Second choice hooker for Chiefs in Super Rugby. Coming off the bench and playing every week

Will Chambers - Playing in the NRL for Melbourne Storm. Became to 800th capped international for the Kangaroos (better known as the Australian national team!!) a few weeks ago. Expected to play for Queensland in State of Origin in a few weeks time

Tom Bowman - Runs an Angus cattle farm in Barraba (north New South Wales)

Diogo Mateus - Playing on the Sevens World Series for Portugal. Surprise draw with NZ and defeat of Australia this series

Another random oldie.........Paul Devin - Physical Performance Manager for Parramatta Eels in NRL in Australia

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                        Off the top of my head - Dave Ryan is in the Ulster squad, played for the Ravens recently. Peter Borlase retired from playing and is trying his hand at coaching in a second-tier country, I think? Ian Nagle is pursuing a business career/MBA or similar in the US. Toby Moreland ended up in Russia AFAIK - dunno if he's still playing. Will Chambers went back to league in Oz - he's still playing after coming through a serious blood disorder called ITP, which I remember because I know someone who's had it for the past 9 years. I think Tom Gleeson went to lower tier rugby in England? Not sure about that. Manning went to the Middle East, probably Dubai or something like that.

EDIT - I see I'm wrong about Gleeson. Didn't he get a game for the Baa-baas before he left us?
                        Nagle is off to Oxford University or it could be cambridge , it,s one of those anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Keyop View Post
                          Nagle is off to Oxford University or it could be cambridge , it,s one of those anyway
                          Going for a blue, you reckon?
                          Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomond78 View Post
                            Going for a blue, you reckon?
                            Charlie Haly received an Oxford blue - wonder if Munster have had any others...

Comment

Originally posted by King Red View Post
                              Charlie Haly received an Oxford blue - wonder if Munster have had any others...
                              Pat Coveney, for one.
                              Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Working...
                              X