Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G12 Game 22) Munster v Dragons. 16-5-15 Irish Indo Park 15.00 KO

We need to win this one, someone else can talk about b***s p****s

Hope Tyler makes a senior debut at some stage.

Munster have something to play for, which is a great thing after a disappointing European season.

Mumhan Abu!
    I am the million man.

Will this be the last Paulie contribution to a pro12 league game? I hope not.

Comment

I hope to see all of you in Cork. Bring it on.
      The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

I can't wait to see a Full- Strength Munster team playing in Musser for the first time in years.

The last time I remember was when Leinster came down and on an awful night won with Shaggy going over in the East Terrace/Dolphin corner and Felipe converting from right in front of me.

Was that '08?
        Last edited by Piquet; 11th-May-2015, 22:03. Reason: forkin' Autocorrect

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
          I can't wait to see a Full- Strength Minster team playing in Musser for the first time in years.

The last time I remember was when Leinster came down and on an awful night won with Shaggy going over in the East Terrace/Dolphin corner and Felipe converting from right in front of me.

Was that '08?
          That was the most drowned by rain I've ever been in my life.

Comment

I can't wait to see a Full- Strength Minster team playing in Musser for the first time in years.

Was that '08?
            Two weeks ago against Treviso.

Comment

Good news for those who can't make it on Saturday (myself included).

Rugbaí BEO TG4 ‏@Rugbai_BEO 4m4 minutes ago Waterford, Ireland We will have @Munsterrugby v @dragonsrugby live on Sat,with updates and action from a dramatic final day of the @GuinnessPro12 #rugbaibeo

Comment

I can't wait to see a Full- Strength Munster team playing in Musser for the first time in years.
                Originally posted by Wallyman View Post
                Two weeks ago against Treviso.
                Unfortunately two weeks ago, I was at a confirmation so I missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallyman View Post
                  Good news for those who can't make it on Saturday (myself included).

Rugbaí BEO TG4 ‏@Rugbai_BEO 4m4 minutes ago Waterford, Ireland We will have @Munsterrugby v @dragonsrugby live on Sat,with updates and action from a dramatic final day of the @GuinnessPro12 #rugbaibeo

Sky are showing Glasgow vs Ulster
                  BBC 2 Wales as showing Treviso vs Scarlets
                  BBC Alba are showing Edinburgh vs Leinster

S4C are also showing a match, which I presume is Connacht vs Ospreys.

Comment

KT to the rescue!!!

Comment

Was that '08?
                      November 07. I remember it. It rained non stop for the whole day, all through the match and then stopped about five minutes before the end.

I think that was the match when Jackman complained after in his interview about the stick he took from the Munster supporters singing 'you'll never play for Ireland'.
                      Last edited by redherring; 12th-May-2015, 10:26.
                      He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Drick View Post
                        Sky are showing Glasgow vs Ulster
                        BBC 2 Wales as showing Treviso vs Scarlets
                        BBC Alba are showing Edinburgh vs Leinster

S4C are also showing a match, which I presume is Connacht vs Ospreys.
                        At least most supporters will get to see their team on the telly somewhere and all 4 playoff hopefuls are covered!

Well done to whoever managed to slot everybody onto some channel.
                        I am the million man.

Comment

I pity the BBC Alba viewers.
                          The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
                            I pity the BBC Alba viewers.
                            I dunno. A bit of comedy on a Saturday afternoon is always welcome.

Roger Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            RIP Anthony Foley - The greatest of great Munster men.
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Tickets look to be selling well for this one, the Red Shed is sold out and I could only get three tickets for the South Terrace today.

Comment

Working...
                              X