Guinness PRO12 Try of the Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guinness PRO12 Try of the Season

Robin Copeland and Jack O'Donoghue for try of the season.

http://www1.skysports.com/pro12-try-of-the-season

JOD gets my vote and it is the try of the season.

Comment

Just voted and JOD's try v Glasgow is in third place but by May 9th hopefully that will be corrected! It was a great try with lots of spark from Keith and Denis on the night of fireworks for the official reopening of our stadium in Cork.
      Peter Horne try currently #1.
      www.WestTerraceView.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by shk7619 View Post
        Robin Copeland and Jack O'Donoghue for Saturday try of the season.

http://www1.skysports.com/pro12-try-of-the-season
        just fixed that
        Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

Wise up, you know Gilroy's is by far the best.
          Commemorate Nevin Spence here -
          http://www.mycharity.ie/event/munste..._nevin_spence/

Comment

Earls try where he flicked up the ball was brilliant too. But I think that was shown on TG4
            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Jacks indeed. It's was a great team try.

Strauss's was very good too in fairness.

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
                Earls try where he flicked up the ball was brilliant too. But I think that was shown on TG4
                It's not a Sky thing AFAIK and Pro 12 do their own highlights packages so they could have included it if they wanted. It's a strange omission, I can only think they left it out because there's already two Munster tries on there that were better team tries.

Comment

Originally posted by Dearg Doom View Post
                  Just voted and JOD's try v Glasgow is in third place but by May 9th hopefully that will be corrected! It was a great try with lots of spark from Keith and Denis on the night of fireworks for the official reopening of our stadium in Cork.
                  Peter Horne try currently #1.
                  Try scored against Cardiff not Glasgow.

Comment

Voted for JOD. Let's get the young lad the vote. A Munster BR of CJ, JOD and POM looks scary.
                    He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

Both Horne's try and JOD's try were scored against Cardiff, and the tackling is a disgrace.
                      I like Healy, Gilroy and Copeland's try...and with the blinkers on, I will give it to Copeland.

Comment

I've tried clearing cookies and voting again and again . .not sure if it works.

Its saying Vote successful.

Comment

Originally posted by redherring View Post
                          Voted for JOD. Let's get the young lad the vote. A Munster BR of CJ, JOD and POM looks scary.
                          TOD, JOD, POM, CJ, DOC2, Foley and Ryan. With five of those lads starting and two more on the bench we'll still miss Paulie when he's gone but we won't be weak up front!

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post
                            TOD, JOD, POM, CJ, DOC2, Foley and Ryan. With five of those lads starting and two more on the bench we'll still miss Paulie when he's gone but we won't be weak up front!
                            Ya you'd like to think with Foley, Angry face, DOC2 and Madigan and McCarthy coming through; the pack has menacing look about it for two - three years to come.
                            He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

JOD try for me, JJ involved twice, great break by Dinny to start the move, and some fine footwork from Earls

Comment

Working...
                              X