No announcement yet.

Diarmuid McCarthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was said in the contract thread that Ivan is being let go. Shame really always looked like a decent player to me
    Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Originally posted by scotscor View Post
      I thought it was said in the contract thread that Ivan is being let go. Shame really always looked like a decent player to me
      Should have left year ago. Too much class ahead of him
      I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

Have to say that Dineen has been very hard done by, especially this season. Would be a very good acquisition for Connacht.

Comment

From what I'm hearing LOD is not being renewed, pity, always liked him as a player, could never get a run though
          Marty in the Morning

Comment

It's worth mentioning here that McCarthy's time away from rugby was caused at least in part by overhyping and the weight of expectation upon him.

Keep that in mind folks.
            Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
            Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtless View Post
              Have to say that Dineen has been very hard done by, especially this season. Would be a very good acquisition for Connacht.
              Turned us down at least once already. i'd say he'll go to England.
              I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

Originally posted by The Outlaw View Post
                Turned us down at least once already. i'd say he'll go to England.
                Finishing with the pro game by all accounts, disillusioned with the last 12 months and wants to focus on his career after rugby.

A total of 18mins over two games since he made that cameo against Sale says it all really.

Comment

Originally posted by LeakyBoots View Post
                  From what I'm hearing LOD is not being renewed, pity, always liked him as a player, could never get a run though
                  LOD was very injury prone but a very fine player if only he could get a run of games under his belt

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
                    It's worth mentioning here that McCarthy's time away from rugby was caused at least in part by overhyping and the weight of expectation upon him.

Keep that in mind folks.
                    i would agree with you,and from what I have seen of him at club level it's starting all over again...

Comment

Jeez, young Diarmaid isn't getting a look-in here.

MOD NOTE - Discussion on Irish 7s moved to here - http://www.munsterfans.com/threads/3...h-Sevens/page3
                      Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Jesus, let the young lad have his moment and move the 7s discussion somewhere more appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by whimpersnap View Post
                          Jesus, let the young lad have his moment and move the 7s discussion somewhere more appropriate.
                          Originally posted by ustix View Post
                          Jeez, young Diarmaid isn't getting a look-in here.
                          Yep - I agree.
                          "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                          Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Thanks mr chips, you the man
                            Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

From Murray Kinsella: http://www.the42.ie/munster-diarmuid...13355-May2015/
                              www.WestTerraceView.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dearg Doom View Post
                                Lovely hurling
                                Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Working...
                                X