G12 Game 20) Munster V Treviso 15.05KO 25-04-15 IrishIndoPark and TG4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
    Eviscerate - in this context - is what we did to Ospreys in the 2009 Quarter Final. Hammered them out the gate and didn't let them catch their breath. Dazzled the fans and bamboozled the opponents.

I like the English language, words like that lose their meaning if you apply it to what happened in Cork last weekend.

Then set your face to miserable perennially, because if that is your yardstick, and considering who was playing that day for Munster but also what happened in Croker in the next round then you are on a hiding to nowhere but dissatisfaction.

Why not mark the team against the 78 side for instance? Teams wax and wane, if you cant enjoy 3 bonus point wins on the bounce and a shot at a home playoff in our next game then you're following the wrong side imo

As Franno mentioned last Sunday, we put 60 points on Leinster over 2 games this season. They aint the finished article by any stretch but you have to enjoy the journey as much as the destination.
    Last edited by Cowboy; 28th-April-2015, 14:20.
    I am the million man.

Comment

Never mind who was playing for Munster, look who was playing for Ospreys.

And I'll set my face to competent English speaker, if you don't mind, and suggest that you ease off on the hyperbole.
      Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
        Never mind who was playing for Munster, look who was playing for Ospreys.

And I'll set my face to competent English speaker, if you don't mind, and suggest that you ease off on the hyperbole.

Very well. Hope you get some satisfaction out of a munster performance soon.
        I am the million man.

Comment

Cowboy, one can be happy with the results without calling a stuttering performance against Treviso an "evisceration". Because, as Axel himself would acknowledge, it wasn't.
          Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomond78 View Post
            Cowboy, one can be happy with the results without calling a stuttering performance against Treviso an "evisceration". Because, as Axel himself would acknowledge, it wasn't.
            Nope it wasn't a classic performance, but a bonus point win was hoped for, suggested on here, and achieved. They did what was necessary, there are more important games coming up which will need a lot more than a stuttering performance for sure.
            I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
              Nope it wasn't a classic performance, but a bonus point win was hoped for, suggested on here, and achieved. They did what was necessary, there are more important games coming up which will need a lot more than a stuttering performance for sure.
              There, now. Everyone happy. Now, get outside and play, the lot of ye, this being stuck inside is making ye fierce cranky.

Shure, 'tis only a drop of rain, go on, out ye go...

Comment

There, now. Everyone happy. Now, get outside and play, the lot of ye, this being stuck inside is making ye fierce cranky.

Shure, 'tis only a drop of rain, go on, out ye go...

Funnily enough I was the one happy with the direction the team is going all along
                I am the million man.

Comment

Funnily enough I was the one happy with the direction the team is going all along
                  Out. And don't come in until I call ye...

Comment

Out. And don't come in until I call ye...
                    Jaysis, yewer like some wan from de restorative justis bored.
                    Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by ustix View Post
                      Jaysis, yewer like some wan from de restorative justis bored.

Comment

baiting us like childers
                        Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Teams wax and wane, if you cant enjoy 3 bonus point wins on the bounce and a shot at a home playoff in our next game then you're following the wrong side imo

As Franno mentioned last Sunday, we put 60 points on Leinster over 2 games this season. They aint the finished article by any stretch but you have to enjoy the journey as much as the destination.
                          +1
                          Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

That wooden spoon never saw action. My ma's wooden spoon was split down the middle from over use.
                            Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

Working...
                            X