G12 Game 20) Munster V Treviso 15.05KO 25-04-15 IrishIndoPark and TG4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G12 Game 20) Munster V Treviso 15.05KO 25-04-15 IrishIndoPark and TG4

Afternoon start, Munster to play in the league at home during daylight!

Since new years day we've only lost twice in the G12, and at this stage last season we'd lost 4 in the same period.

Will put together a preview for this early next week, interestingly though Franco Ascione was at training with Munster today: This week's training schedule also sees Franco Ascione, Technical Director of the Italian Rugby Federation, spend a couple of days with the squad, sharing a number of his insights with the Munster coaching staff.

Click image for larger version

Name:	INPHO_00922110.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	2497602
    Last edited by Cowboy; 14th-April-2015, 17:56.
    I am the million man.

Abbiamo bisogno di vincere questa.
    Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Mi piace il gelato!
      Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Dove è il Vaticano...?

Comment

Originally posted by Thomond78 View Post
          Abbiamo bisogno di vincere questa.

Sarette Distrutti Franco.

Comment

Wankers ( eyetalian for sunshine)
            clowns

Comment

si.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Nun.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	2485358
              Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-boo View Post
                si.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]11542[/ATTACH]

È buono.

Comment

Archie Cronin and Ryan all put in such large cameos they must be pushing hard to start this game. Give Paulie Pom and Murray a breather perhaps.
                  I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                    Archie Cronin and Ryan all put in such large cameos they must be pushing hard to start this game. Give Paulie Pom and Murray a breather perhaps.
                    I'd be surprised if Cronin and Ryan don't start the A game on Thursday. Paulie, POM amd Murray don't need a breather. Treviso will only be their 2nd game in 5 weeks since the 6 nations and there's another 2 weeks off before the Ulster game.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallyman View Post
                      I'd be surprised if Cronin and Ryan don't start the A game on Thursday. Paulie, POM amd Murray don't need a breather. Treviso will only be their 2nd game in 5 weeks since the 6 nations and there's another 2 weeks off before the Ulster game.
                      Maybe I should have replaced 'breather' with 'no chance to get injured before the playoff!'

I am the million man.

Comment

A bit of rotation might keep the lads fresh and focussed but we need to continue on our winning streak scoring tries on the way. Two BP wins would be very welcome and a win in Ravenhill would be super.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Whac View Post
                          A bit of rotation might keep the lads fresh and focussed but we need to continue on our winning streak scoring tries on the way. Two BP wins would be very welcome and a win in Ravenhill would be super.
                          A win in Ravenhill would be an achievement tbh . . .we only just won 21 - 20 in Thomond iirc.

That game is going to be extremely difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
                            A win in Ravenhill would be an achievement tbh . . .we only just won 21 - 20 in Thomond iirc.

That game is going to be extremely difficult.
                            hardest of the season imho. Would almost certainly give us a home semi though possibly against the same opposition. Would like to see nordies knocked out in semis (by whoever)as I suspect they won't be beaten if they get to the final in raving hill .

Comment

One game at a time please gents- next up Treviso. We will need all points on offer and a good score as well to ensure we hold a lead on the tries scored and points difference totals.
                              "We are going to hope to keep improving the environment in Munster. It’s about improving and setting standards where players and coaches can improve. Hopefully we can offer that more than just money.” Johann Van Graan 20/12/2017

Comment

Working...
                              X