alternative munster rugby awards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alternative munster rugby awards

not quite as prestegious but just as important.@@@@SPAN style="font-weight: bold;">

thank god i brought my e111 with me@@@@/SPAN>
    nominees
    1. chris delooze
    2. christian cullen

@@@@SPAN style="font-weight: bold;">money for jam lads, money for jam@@@@/SPAN>
    nominees
    1. chris wyatt

@@@@SPAN style="font-weight: bold;">sorry but does anyone know you?@@@@/SPAN>
    nominees
    1. diogo mateus

@@@@SPAN style="font-weight: bold;">why?@@@@/SPAN>
    1. chris wyatt
    2. brian o'meara
    3. diogo mateus

feel free to add...

the first time we had a Scarlets supporters player of the year award thingie, the awards were all for best away trip, worst fan at drinking etc. One of the lads got a legend award from Ray Gravelle,on a trip to Cardiff, he had a pie in one hand and a pint in t'other. His trousers fell down in the pub but he wouldn't pull them up until he'd either finished his pie or his pint. Scott Quinnell did paranoid by Black Sabbath on the kareoke. It was fun.
    I could dance with you until the cows come home. On second thought I\'d rather dance with the cows until you come home.

Comment

Originally posted by fozzie
      the first time we had a Scarlets supporters player of the year award thingie, the awards were all for best away trip, worst fan at drinking etc. One of the lads got a legend award from Ray Gravelle,on a trip to Cardiff, he had a pie in one hand and a pint in t'other. His trousers fell down in the pub but he wouldn't pull them up until he'd either finished his pie or his pint.@@@@SPAN style="font-weight: bold;"> Scott Quinnell did paranoid by Black Sabbath on the kareoke.@@@@/SPAN> It was fun.
      How many pies did he eat whilst singing that? [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Answer = None. Because his brother, Craig aka Oddjob (pictured below) had already eaten them [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
      X