Munster v Sale on-line sources 2015 01 25 @ 1515

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster v Sale on-line sources 2015 01 25 @ 1515

I've posted my usual weekly thread of on-line sources over on our Unoffy here.

I appreciate that approximately 99.9999999999999999999999999999999% of Limerick residents will be at the game but maybe you could help those of us unable to attend, for whatever reason, by having a look to see if there are any errors of omission or commission?

If you spot any would you please let me know, either by PM or on this thread (or over on ours if you have previously registered), of any changes that may help the Sale Faithful enjoy the game from a distance. We would then be in your debt.

Whatever the result, enjoy the game and I hope that it will be as worth watching as the first leg at our ground.

And if you are in Dolan's, raise a glass of red Lemonade for me!

OK, OK, a glass of something stronger if you insist!
    In loving memory of Her Ladyship. d Saturday, 29th December 2007. R-i-P - very much missed.

Cricfree.sx

All the sports channels. Sky, BT, etc.....

Plus the social media that is Munsterfans.com.....!
    Last edited by markcaver; 24th-January-2015, 19:57.
    "Syrana" on de Villiers "A step, a hand off and two more defenders beaten on the line and the third try was in the bag. It's amazing what a world class inside centre can do when you play him at inside centre!"

Comment

Thanks, now added. I presume that it is identical to cricfree.tv and just an alternative URL?
      In loving memory of Her Ladyship. d Saturday, 29th December 2007. R-i-P - very much missed.

Comment

Working...
      X