Bohs/TP row rumbles on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bohs/TP row rumbles on

Picture taken in Thomond Park this morning.
    The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

classic![img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
      On the internet, you can be anything you want. It always amazes me why so many people choose to be stupid.

Comment

what condition is the ground in now, has it been knocked?
        |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^|
        | MUNSTER RUGBY| \'|\"\"\";.., ___.
        |_..._...______===|= _|__|..., ] |
        \"(@ )\'(@ )\"\"\"\"*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)

Comment

Ground is as it was. Stand is 100% flattened.

Comment

I think the house got knocked in the last few days - it was on the news.

Comment

Will the new Bohs Bar be known as Ground Zero???

Comment

what will bohs do for liquor until the new bar is built? what's the story with shannon's shack? i presume it is going to be bulldozed at some stage?

Comment

Originally posted by socks
                  what will bohs do for liquor until the new bar is built? what's the story with shannon's shack? i presume it is going to be bulldozed at some stage?

The developersare using it as the site office. At some stage a brand new pavillion will be built.

I did hear that the original gents will be incorperated into the new building as it is a famous landmark.
                  Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

will there be a period where shannon don't have a club house? are there even plans for the finalised tp anywhere so we can have a look and moan about them?

Comment

The only plans I've seen are the pictures of the new stadium and the Shannon club house doesn't feature in that. Think the club house will have been built by the time TP opens. By the way I'm selling tickets for a draw to help fund the building do you want to buy one[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
                      Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

What happens to the ten year tickets with the HEC on ice? Thankfully I didn't buy one but would be interested in knowing if the MB are going to give a partial refund.
                        Census day, 23 April 2006, when men stood up and were counted

Comment

Originally posted by Red in the Pale
                          What happens to the ten year tickets with the HEC on ice? Thankfully I didn't buy one but would be interested in knowing if the MB are going to give a partial refund.

That will be an interesting one.

My thinking is that all upset people will be directed to take a class action lawsuit against Premier Rugby and Ligue Nationale de Rugby. [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
                          "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

On a serious note

redevelopment of TP is a waste of taxpayers money.A better alternative would have been a greenfield site in say mid Tipperary (equidistant from the counties).The future of Munster Rugby is as far removed from Limerick as a fork. (cheap shot I know but it's kinda annoying if you live in say Waterford or S. Tipperary and want to see your team play).

The future of the game in munster is spread across all the counties now (much to my chagrin as a parent who has to take my 8 year old to places 70 miles away) the stadium should be in a place that allows the inhabitants of all counties at least a shot at access now and again.

Eamo
                            I believe that all government is evil, and that trying to improve it is largely a waste of time.
                            HL Mencken

Comment

MP and TP are built in the population centres - it would be suicidal to build it anywhere else.
                              Shameless self promotion time ladies and gents!
                              Munster: Early Season
                              Munster: Escape from Pool of Death
                              Munster: HEC Champions 2007/2008
                              Munster: Full Season Highlights.

Comment

Working...
                              X