Munster Vs Sale 3.15 pm Sunday 25th Jan Sky Sports

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster Vs Sale 3.15 pm Sunday 25th Jan Sky Sports

Right, as we are now out of Europe, is it time to send out the same team, barring injury, or would there be a need to start with blooding a few if they are part of the ERC squad?

Archer for 80 mins. DOCII, ROM and Earls too.

After that I dunno.

Comment

It's a home game, a game we need to win to restore some pride, to that end we play our first choice team.

Comment

full throttle
        I am the million man.

Comment

We don't need to win this one.
          The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
            We don't need to win this one.
            Munster = Pride

Comment

Munster = Busted Flush
              The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by bankman View Post
                Munster = Pride
                You can still have plenty of pride and pick a very good side but give Archer, DOCII, Earls etc more game time.

Comment

As this match is effectively not a competitive game - all irish squad players should be rested - same with Ulster

Comment

Sometimes the players on the fringes play outta their skins when given the chance,

Best would be a mix of older and younger players, some of them deserve a break into the first team on the form of the B&I cup.

ToD
                    Pete
                    Dave Foley
                    Paddy Butler
                    ..?
                    "Syrana" on de Villiers "A step, a hand off and two more defenders beaten on the line and the third try was in the bag. It's amazing what a world class inside centre can do when you play him at inside centre!"

Comment

Originally posted by conforever View Post
                      As this match is effectively not a competitive game - all irish squad players should be rested - same with Ulster
                      Pope Joe might send down a decree and tell Paulie and his boyos to sign autographs in the MRSC Bar
                      I am the million man.

Comment

If Munster lose this game it will be damaging not just for Munster but for Ireland. Sale are no mugs - Munster need to start with their strongest team and IF they have a considerable lead empty the bench early.

Munster still have one of the best home records in Euro history - having lost only once to our nearest and dearest (overseas) neighbors in Luimneach - they should aim to keep it that way.
                        ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
                        AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Originally posted by conforever View Post
                          Why should they?

Comment

I want to see us win by 50. To demolish and demoralise Sale. To destroy them. So bad that they’ll never want to come back. They're no mugs. Some of them have been here before. Some of them have been on our side. They will know what to expect. They will want to do what we allowed Clermont to do.
                            I want to see JJ start at 10.
                            I want to see something other than standing start and 1up and 2up passing so that our runners aren't welcomed into the waiting arms of 2-3 tacklers every..... single..... time.
                            I want to see us wear the right boots for the pitch so that we can get fast, clean ball off our scrums and defend theirs. And not be skidding around the place like f**kin Torvill and Dean.
                            I want a pack that knows their own lineout calls.
                            I want to see us stop kicking possession away because we have no imagination inside own own 10.
                            I want to see our centres put the fear of God into defenders because they've ran hard lines from deep and the defence just doesn't know if they're going to run, pass or kick.
                            I want to see a pack that cherishes the ball like it's God's own hard won gift and won't let f**kin ANYONE next nor near it in a maul, ruck or tackle.
                            I want to see a pack that I can throw my coat at and cover.
                            I want to see a properly prepared Munster team.

I want to see Munstermen fill that red jersey.
                            Munstermen that have a want in them.
                            That will bleed for their teammates and go the extra mile.
                            That will be ruthless and will not stop or slow, ever.
                            Munstermen that will make us proud of them.
                            And will make us dream!
                            Hibernicis natione, Mumhan per gratiam Dei

Comment

We have an away Q/F in the B&I Cup this weekend too, we need to send a strong squad to Doncaster to keep us in that tournament.

Comment

Working...
                              X