Sean Lamont

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sean Lamont

Any news on the possibility of us signing Sean Lomont for next season if Northhampton are relegated?

Id like to think so but who knows,maybe we can pick up Carlos as well [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
    Shaqtastic...29 points

Comment

I think Ulster are doing enough tosubsidisethe scots already......
      Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

if you were lamont would you come here?
        If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

Comment

rory lamont wud have beed good signing also but thhink sale have snapped him up
          |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^|
          | MUNSTER RUGBY| \'|\"\"\";.., ___.
          |_..._...______===|= _|__|..., ] |
          \"(@ )\'(@ )\"\"\"\"*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)

Comment

Sale snapped him and the hooker Scott Lawson up.Id prefer Mark Robinson from Northampton and convert in TOL in a genuine proper wing
            Shaqtastic...29 points

Comment

Am I the only one happy enough if we play 15 munstermen week in week out?
              Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Originally posted by scotscor
                Am I the only one happy enough if we play 15 munstermen week in week out?

Your not alone!

Comment

id be happy, but its not being realistic.
                  |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^|
                  | MUNSTER RUGBY| \'|\"\"\";.., ___.
                  |_..._...______===|= _|__|..., ] |
                  \"(@ )\'(@ )\"\"\"\"*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)

Comment

Originally posted by munsterforever
                    if you were lamont would you come here?

with tits like that I'd say any of us would.

Comment

There is a very good chance that next year we will not have a hec. That we will only have a ML (possibly add in a cup)

So with limited revenue, we may need to cut back a few players. I certainly see no need for big name imports next year (or imo any year)
                      Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Agree scotscor.
                        Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

i've no problem bringing in quality players who can step up from day one from outside ireland if we lack the talent in a specific position. bringing in players from outside ireland and trying to develop them for a few years (diogo anyone?) is a complete joke.

on an ever so slightly related topic, i see athletic bilbao could get relegated from the spanish primera this season thanks to their quite frankly idiotic rule of signing basque only players and i for one will be delighted to see them go.

Comment

If we could field an all munster side without losing the ongoing developments in professionalism and preparation that guys like Williams and Payne have brought with them then fair enough.

Insularity generally leads to atrophy though.
                            "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

The aim should be to develop the bulk of the side ourselves from players with a long term loyalty to the province. BUT, that doesn't mean you can't sign in players like Halstead, Williams etc. Lamont would be a good one but knowing our luck we'd buy Cohen by mistake. Maybe he could have another go at breaking Girve's ribs with a snide cowardly attack.

Spencer would be a truly bad buy for us. He'd be playing in the weakend sides and you don't need a maverick to be the guiding light in those sides.

Comment

Working...
                              X