Munster Rugby Awards Dinner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster Rugby Awards Dinner

About time they did something I for one want to go that it should be a great night.

Originally posted by colincork
    About time they did something I for one want to go that it should be a great night.

And how much would you be willing to pay?

Comment

and what awards would we give ourselves?

If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

Comment

Originally posted by munsterforever

I have been told the tables of 10 are € 3k so that means € 300 per head not bad in my opinion for all the players that will be there etc and the guy from gift grub

Comment

I've been asking for this all year, and now they've put it on the last day of the GP. I have a feeling I'll still be there though.

PAUL O'CONNELL KNOWS MY NAME, HE NEEDED IT FOR THE RESTRAINING ORDER!

Comment

I have been told the tables of 10 are € 3k so that means € 300 per head not bad in my opinion for all the players that will be there etc and the guy from gift grub

is there a match ticket included?
            The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Originally posted by Bosco

The Scarlets only charged €1,600 for a table of 10 with match tickets included.

Comment

Our Quins P.A.D. is at The Grosvenor House Hotel in London and this year costs £170.37 (including VAT) to have a player host. (Simon Keogh in our case).

It's a great night and I wouldn't miss it for the world although the fact that this year it's on a TUESDAY!!!!! night isn't going down too well. (Usually Thursday night followed by a nice long weekend off.)

Any more info?

Will there be player hosts?

Do you have to book a whole table?

Is there a special room deal if you need to stay the night?

Could they possibly move the dinner KO to 8.30?[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Should we start a thread on the other side?

Comment

damn .. wish I wasn't soo broke .. hopefully it should be a good fundraiser for the team anyway & I hope everyone going has a blast !

Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

even better ! .. the academy is the future team
                    Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

Cheers mick.

So, who else is going?

Comment

Sounds excellent-The GP clubs are miles ahead of us on things like this.Q& A nights are good but variety is the spice of life[img]smileys/surprised.gif[/img]

Comment

Sorry Mick.

I mean if I'm coming over from Twickenham and missing Quins last game of the season and missing giving Andre Vos his supporters' award, I'd quite like to know someone else who will be there.

I'm sure my Munster pals will be relieved to hear I do actually have clothes other than Quins trews and rugby shirts!

Comment

Originally posted by mick
                            Originally posted by glorob
                            Originally posted by Bosco

The Scarlets only charged €1,600 for a table of 10 with match tickets included.

That works out at € 2800.00 inc vat so I think we are giving a great deal.

How do you reckon that €1,600 (say one thousand six hundred euro only) works out at €2,800 (say two thousand eight hundred euro only)?

Comment

And maybe Munster Rugby will include an essay about how much they hate Munsterfans? [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X