North Terrace "fan"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Terrace "fan"

Anyone else here on the north terrace ? An utter tool behind goals abusing all the Leinster fans and roaring during madigans kicks. F••k off back to the pale let ye.....and everyone in the vicinity just laughing. The visiting fans left early as a result. Stewards did nothing. When did this become "acceptable"

There was a tool up behind me on the East Terrace, near halfway, possibly in a box,who shouted ''watch the breeze'' at Madser, twice in the first half. The second time was when he missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
      There was a tool up behind me on the East Terrace, near halfway, possibly in a box,who shouted ''watch the breeze'' at Madser, twice in the first half. The second time was when he missed.
      Heard that clown from the other side
      I am the million man.

Comment

There are idiots everywhere. Not sure we can blame the stewards what were the people around him doing about it?

Comment

A day late for midnight mass methinks

Comment

Is this not the stewards job tho ? Its not the patrons duty , that said while many others were obviously annoyed at him , many others thought he was "gas craic"... he was far more interested in amusing and abusing than the match

Comment

I think as fans we have to be self policing. Stewards can't be the moral guardians.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackdaniels View Post
                Is this not the stewards job tho ? Its not the patrons duty , that said while many others were obviously annoyed at him , many others thought he was "gas craic"... he was far more interested in amusing and abusing than the match
                My experience in TP is that behaviour is usually not tolerated. But completely unacceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by Call999 View Post
                  I think as fans we have to be self policing. Stewards can't be the moral guardians.
                  Sometimes it's appropriate to Call99... hat, coat, gone.
                  Gwan Joe!!

Comment

There was a collection of wankers beside me on The Popular drinking cans and singing stupid songs along with initially roaring during the kicks which turned into a piss take of people looking for silence.
                    From I could see they didn't watch any of the game.
                    Also some **** on the south terrace roared Cmon Munster at Madigan when he was taking a kick in the first half.
                    We'll engrave your name in gold, as we did in days of old.
                    Roll along lovely Axel, roll along.

Comment

You'll always find this type at the Stephen's Day match though. The type that had no interest but got the ticket as a Christmas present. You also get the type who go there with the intention to get blind drunk, of which there were many last night.

Comment

Time to ban booze from the stands and terraces during the game, nothing more annoying than getting up / making way for regular trips to the bar / toilet. If you can't watch a game without drinking then you have issues. What happened the crowd policing the prats?
                        A lion online, a lamb at home.

Comment

Why don't people take pictures/video of these assholes in action. If enough people are seen to do it at the same time I pretty sure it would have the desired effect.If it doesn't then let us all see who they are.
                          The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

A prat will act the prat until someone cries stop.
                            Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Far too many times I've see people more interested in drinking than the game with many only going for the session, what can be done about it I don't know.
                              "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Working...
                              X