Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster V Leinster. 17.00 dec26th Thomond Park and Tg4

Christ do we need to win this one.

Hopeful but Leinster will have the same revenge burning deep.in their souls that we had prior to the game last september. Having watched both games this weekend Id have to say Leinster looked the better outfit. Reid and Luke will give Hurley plenty to think about.
    I am the million man.

Schmidders will neuter this one.
    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Foley CJ TOD sat out the trip to sweatyville, Paulie, Murray & Pom perhaps get stand tickets
      I am the million man.

Comment

Hopefully there will be full emphasis of GATES outside the ground.

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
          so who is he working for? Us or them?
          If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

Hopefully not.

Comment

Is that a sin bin?
              Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

I think this is, by far, the worst Munster rugby team I've ever seen in the flesh (and I've seen you every season for the last many, many seasons) and I fully expect you to thump us.

Thomond Park has lost all of its allure and this isn't the worst Leinster team I've seen, but it's not a million miles off of it (unlike Munster, this isn't the first period in our professional history when we've been truly awful).

I don't think there'll be any winners this weekend, just one big giant loser - Irish rugby.

It's starting to feel very Welsh around here these days, awful provincial teams (now including Ulster), but highly achieving national team.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysh Goys View Post
                  I think this is, by far, the worst Munster rugby team I've ever seen in the flesh (and I've seen you every season for the last many, many seasons) and I fully expect you to thump us.

Thomond Park has lost all of its allure and this isn't the worst Leinster team I've seen, but it's not a million miles off of it (unlike Munster, this isn't the first period in our professional history when we've been truly awful).

I don't think there'll be any winners this weekend, just one big giant loser - Irish rugby.

It's starting to feel very Welsh around here these days, awful provincial teams (now including Ulster), but highly achieving national team.
                  Thats a bit unfair on Connacht

Comment

Originally posted by Roysh Goys View Post

Can understand your sentiment. They do say Roysh Goys finish last.
                    The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

Any word on James Cronin?

Comment

Any word on Pom?
                        Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Oscar-can2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	2484664

Comment

I shall watch it from the sofa - whoever decided it should be a 5pm KO on 26th deserves a large size 10 up the ****. And i have a season ticket.

Don't fancy being away for 7 hours from home.

Would have been perfect on 27th - blazers and Sky score again.

Comment

Originally posted by galinka View Post
                              I shall watch it from the sofa - whoever decided it should be a 5pm KO on 26th deserves a large size 10 up the ****. And i have a season ticket.

Don't fancy being away for 7 hours from home.

Would have been perfect on 27th - blazers and Sky score again.
                              cant blame Sky as its TG4 that are broadcasting and Sky knew they wouldn't be showing this. The rule is if they show 1 fixture they can't show reverse game

Comment

Working...
                              X