Connacht v Munster New Year's Day 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connacht v Munster New Year's Day 2015

This thread will be up soon enough anyway, so just starting with a question. I haven't been to the Sportsground since before the latest redevelopment. I'm going up to this and got the "Hospitality Package" (as it was all that was available bar behind the goals).

My question is: Are the seats described as "covered seated stand tickets" in the "enclosure" (the glass box) or are they below it, covered, but out in the fresh air?
    Last edited by No. 16; 15th-December-2014, 21:06.

The glass box, is more than likely where these seats are, where you watch the match through the glass steamed up windows but you can come and go to the outside terrace area.

Comment

Myself and a group of lads are going to this as part of my brother's stag night! Can't wait for it!

Comment

I won tickets for the enclosure last year, you're a bit removed from the game but on a harsh winter's day it might be the place to be.

Get in early and sit in the front row.

Comment

Originally posted by No. 16 View Post
          This thread will be up soon enough anyway, so just starting with a question. I haven't been to the Sportsground since before the latest redevelopment. I'm going up to this and got the "Hospitality Package" (as it was all that was available bar behind the goals).

My question is: Are the seats described as "covered seated stand tickets" in the "enclosure" (the glass box) or are they below it, covered, but out in the fresh air?
          Its hard to call. If its a mild day I wouldn't want to be in there. If the weather is poor as it's likely to be it could be a smart call. You can filter onto to the terrace outside to watch the game anyway if you want some atmosphere.
          I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

There's tickets on tickets.ie I got 3 behind goal but I think it's standing.

Comment

we be sending our reserves up there no doubt . im assuming our first team will be given glasgow off , then first team for leinster and then a rest again ?

Comment

Originally posted by MunsterBakery View Post
                There's tickets on tickets.ie I got 3 behind goal but I think it's standing.
                Yes there are and yes they are. That's the crowd Connacht use. That's where I got mine. I'll wave to you from the glass box! You won't be able to hear me in there but I'll be the one with the 10 foot munster flag with my face painted red. There's room to wave that in the fish tank right!?
                ;-)
                Last edited by No. 16; 16th-December-2014, 13:47.

Comment

Originally posted by BigLad View Post
                  we be sending our reserves up there no doubt . im assuming our first team will be given glasgow off , then first team for leinster and then a rest again ?
                  We've Zebre away before we play Saracens. I'd say strong team against Glasgow and Leinster, 50/50 team against Connacht and Zebre.

Comment

I'd say there's a decent chance that if we send a weakened team to either Glasgow or Galway we will lose. Neither of them is to be underestimated.
                    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                      I'd say there's a decent chance that if we send a weakened team to either Glasgow or Galway we will lose. Neither of them is to be underestimated.
                      I go further than say it. I might bet on it. Both would love the scalp and would be well placed to take it.

Comment

i personally hope they bring a good team to galway , a lot of mouths to be shut and feet grounded up there. 2 connacht wins since 1985. lets keep it like that

Comment

Will Schmidt have any say in team selection over Christmas?

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                            Disrespect either of these teams and we will be smacked good and proper
                            Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
                              Will Schmidt have any say in team selection over Christmas?
                              Yes, theres a camp Joe next week.

Comment

Working...
                              X