Saracens v Munster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any ideas on kick off times?

big draw for the TV, can't be a Friday, so Saturday late kick off?????

Comment

He really does want to be a Soccer club doesn't he! Charges Soccer prices, but then has to give tickets away cos they dont have enough supporters.
      That's it I will go to match, as Asckerries said "if only to se them cry" when we beat them
      Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

assuming I'm lucky enough to be successful in the MRSC lottery, I will don the full-length red coat, the red hat from Perpignan - so even if something happens to our flags I'll be nice & red

Comment

I think have a log in for Sarries, wonder if I will be able to get 8 tickets, all together . UK address
          Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

ssshh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
              No, it's a PLC.Its primary purpose, some might say its only purpose, is the making of money
              I guess it's pretty **** at its primary purpose then

Comment

when will the date be made known for the game

Comment

Originally posted by the park View Post
                  when will the date be made known for the game
                  Soon

Comment

A fairly reliable source has told me game is on Saturday 17th of January at 17:15 hrs, but we will know soon.

Comment

Just noticed the ERC site has the fixtures on 17/18/19/ Jan. In other words, Saturday/Sunday/Monday.

Comment

Just a suggestion, but should the two Saracen threads be amalgamated?

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
                          Just noticed the ERC site has the fixtures on 17/18/19/ Jan. In other words, Saturday/Sunday/Monday.
                          Well, there's no point being a bit of a shambles, is there?
                          Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
                            Just a suggestion, but should the two Saracen threads be amalgamated?
                            Doesn't the two threads reflect the nature of the Nigels' cups stumbling, confused and shambolic.

Comment

Saracens v Munster

Time and date to be confirmed at 2pm tomorrow , would appreciate a pm if anyone knows it beforehand as am trying to book flights and Ryanair will do their usual after 2 tomorrow
                              https://twitter.com/munsterrugby/sta...62319083024386
                              Still there's a light I hold before me
                              You're the measure of my dreams
                              The measure of my dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by theghost View Post
                                Time and date to be confirmed at 2pm tomorrow , would appreciate a pm if anyone knows it beforehand as am trying to book flights and Ryanair will do their usual after 2 tomorrow
                                https://twitter.com/munsterrugby/sta...62319083024386
                                It is Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X