Sarries v Munster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarries v Munster

Anybody know what is the best way of getting to the Allianz? Which airport etc? What day do people think this games will be on??

Its a bit of a akward place to get to. One option would be to tube it as far as Hendon Central on the Northern Line and get a cab or bus to the ground. Ground is pretty much in the middle of a park surrounded by houses. Best bet for a beer and such is in one of the junior clubs on either side (Hendon or Mill Hill).
    \"God gave me the talent but the forwards gave me the ball\" - Jannie De Beer

\"I hesitate to use words like spiritual or religious, but to see what rugby means to Munster people is very moving\" Shaun Payne

I look back on 2008 at the Millennium Stadium as the highlight of my career because, although being capped by New Zealand and playing for the All Blacks was fantastic, this was special. - Doug Howlett

Comment

Originally posted by Tipplad View Post
      Anybody know what is the best way of getting to the Allianz? Which airport etc? What day do people think this games will be on??
      http://www.munsterfans.com/threads/35393-Saracens-Away

Comment

Luton is the handiest airport as Mill Hill East is on the train line in from Luton airport parkway. Gatwick is also on this line but you've to go through town first.
        Girlfriend\'s English Boss: That Gaelic Football you lot play is a bit mad isn\'t it?

Girlfriend: That\'s nothing, you should watch a game of hurling. Think hockey except the ball is harder, it flies around the place and the sticks have bits of metal on the end of them.

GEB: Woah, sounds dangerous.

GF: Yeah, you can understand why some lads wear helmets, sure people have died.

GEB: What, from being hit in the head?

GF: No, they were shot by the English.

Comment

we are flying to Stansted,staying in Premier Inn Blackfriars(near Rudds bar -MRSC London base),northern line to Hendon central
          Last edited by limkman1; 19th-November-2014, 22:18.
          To Dare Is To Do!!

Comment

In terms of cheap hotels, there's a premier inn at Blackfriars and one over the bridge at Southwark. Both staggering distance from the west end and from the likely MRSC meet point.
            "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Thinking of going to this and not mrsc member , what is the story with ticketing ? Anyone ?

Comment

Originally posted by theghost View Post
                Thinking of going to this and not mrsc member , what is the story with ticketing ? Anyone ?
                Really unlikely tbh. 1000 tickets at most.

Comment

Working...
                X