Dragons vs Munster Fri 21st Nov

From training pics teams looks like:

Ryan Casey Archer
    Doc Holland
    Butler Dougall Stander
    Sheridan JJ
    Conway Hurley smith ROM
    Murphy

Not a great team at all tbh. We are playing Dragons though so could get a result.

This ain't on telly, I've started a preview but slammed with work so ill finish it tonight or tomorrow.

We are the only Irish province not on the tillybox this weekend sadly
    I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipplad View Post
      From training pics teams looks like:

Ryan Casey Archer
      Doc Holland
      Butler Dougall Stander
      Sheridan JJ
      Conway Hurley smith ROM
      Murphy

Not a great team at all tbh. We are playing Dragons though so could get a result.
      what team did you expect, POC, foley, Murray, Kealtly , killer, zebo, earls , varley, jones , copeland, tod, Pom, Cronin , blyndall,
      and dineen?

Comment

Wonder will Alex Wooten get a spot in the 23, apparently doing well for Garryowen recently and scored a hat-trick at the weekend.

Comment

Ah feck ! Waldorf and Stadtler aren't even covering it on bbc radio alba
          Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Why would it be on Scottish Radio? Newport isn't in Scotland.

Comment

Dragons hammered Ospreys last week in the LV cup.

Comment

Might get to see the new South African centre in the panel as well
                I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
                  Why would it be on Scottish Radio? Newport isn't in Scotland.
                  Doh!
                  Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

the Men of Gwent ended a three-game losing streak in fantastic style with a win over the Welsh Region in the LV=Cup, moving them into second place in their Pool. Jones commented: “Our tactics paid dividends, we were very accurate in the first half and our error count was extremely low.
                    "It was a really good performance and we will be a little bit more confident for Munster. We pulled together, played as units and as a team and we were very effective in what we did.
                    "It's good to have Tyler Morgan, Ashley Smith, Ross Wardle and Cory Hill back from injury and it's no accident that when you get your best players back you play better as a team."
                    Looking forward to the game against Munster, Jones acknowledged it won't be as easy, “On Friday we will have few chances and they will be sterner opposition, so we will just have to fight harder because we will get rewarded less.
                    "Teams like Munster, the Ospreys, Leinster and Glasgow understand how the Celtic League fixture list draws out over a year and prepare well in advance with a good backbone of overseas players to carry them through these periods."

Comment

They've one win in the league at home to Treviso. Having watched their G12 highlights on YouTube, they like to maul, they wouldn't tackle a snackbox and once you're in behind their set defence their scramble D is poor.
                      I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                        They've one win in the league at home to Treviso. Having watched their G12 highlights on YouTube, they like to maul, they wouldn't tackle a snackbox and once you're in behind their set defence their scramble D is poor.

I beg beg to differ Sir.....Andy Powell is more than capable of tackling a snack box.....in my opinion that is

Comment

Might get to see the new South African centre in the panel as well
                          Is he arrived already? For some reason I thought it wasn't until end of Nov

Comment

Originally posted by MunsterBakery View Post
                            Is he arrived already? For some reason I thought it wasn't until end of Nov
                            Training today
                            I am the million man.

Comment

This ain't on telly, I've started a preview but slammed with work so ill finish it tonight or tomorrow.

We are the only Irish province not on the tillybox this weekend sadly

This is the third game this season that hasnt been televised isnt that correct? Treviso away, zebre at home and now this game. I know there wasnt an agreement with an Italian broadcaster in place in time for the treviso game. It's disappointing all the same that this isnt being covered by BBC2W or S4C

Comment

Working...
                              X