Help for Clermont

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help for Clermont

Can anyone help? I have booked flights and hotel in expectation of being able to get tickets for the Clermont match on 14 Dec. As only 430ish tickets have been made available to Supporters Club members and these are being offered to combined venue members and as we have just single venue membership we are now left without tickets. Is there anybody out there with access to tickets who is unable to use them? I would be very grateful.

I thought they were in some sort of difficulty judging by the thread title. Anyhow there is never a problem getting a ticket for sports events in France. I expect FNAC, auchan, France billet etc will be selling tickets.
    We'll engrave your name in gold, as we did in days of old.
    Roll along lovely Axel, roll along.

Comment

Just looking on the French ticket sites and it's worrying that there are tickets available to buy for many other matches that weekend in France, but not for the Clermont v's Munster game. Let's just hope they are late getting their tickets online for sale...otherwise there could be some very disappointed travelling Munster fans...me included.

Comment

ASM does not sell ticket through common channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Remy63 View Post
          ASM does not sell ticket through common channels.

Here's the only way to ( maybe) get tickets
          http://billetterie.asm-rugby.dspspor...&rId=Ticketing

Create an account, wait November 29th, connect with a lot of luck, hope a little, and pray a lot.

Au revoir.
          Last edited by VGE; 13th-November-2014, 13:36.
          (...) je souhaite que la Providence veille sur la France, pour son bonheur, pour son bien et pour sa grandeur. Au revoir !

Comment

Thanks for the tip VGE, I've been keeping an eye on that site too. Where did you find the reference to November 29th?

Comment

Originally posted by FinnMcCool1974 View Post
              Thanks for the tip VGE, I've been keeping an eye on that site too. Where did you find the reference to November 29th?

ASM usually starts the tickets sale 15 days before the game.
              So it would be Saturday 29th at 8pm as I said in another thread.

Au revoir.
              (...) je souhaite que la Providence veille sur la France, pour son bonheur, pour son bien et pour sa grandeur. Au revoir !

Comment

Supporters Club still have a few:

http://www.mrsc.ie/news/19412.php

Following the sale to Full members with combined season tickets and single venue season tickets, we wish to confirm that a sale will now open to all members. Tickets will remain on sale until Wednesday 19th November, unless previously sold out. Tickets are limited to 2 per member.
                Last edited by aupa les rouges; 13th-November-2014, 15:06.

Comment

Working...
                X