Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster NZ 1978 Crowd Photos???

Hi,
    I am looking to find if anyone knows whether many photos exist of the crowd in the famous 78' match.

I was at the match with my father and I can see him in the famous stand photo by Peter Bush, New Zealand sports photographer, but I'm hidden.

I know pretty much where we where.... below the right thumb of a man with his arms in the air at pitch side, and I can kind of see my father and what might be the top of my head :-(.

I'd love to get a photo of the two of us together..

My father is 89 and still going to rugby matches.

It's a big long shot but any help would be very gratefully accepted.

Thanks in advance.
    Garrett Donnelly

Stickied this thread. Hope you get the pic you're looking for.
    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

I suggest you contact the office of the Limerick Leader and ask about viewing their archives

Comment

Alan English would likely have researched a lot of them when writing 'Stand up and Fight..when Munster beat the All-Blacks'. Maybe drop him a note.

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. Alan English was gracious enough to reply quickly. He wasn't sure. Will do some more digging.

Comment

Just a thought Gareth if peter bush took a pic your dad is in , it's quite possible he has more in his archives , try e mailing him you never know
            p.j.bush@xtra.co.nz email address courtesy of his website , best of luck

Comment

Working...
            X