Munster A v Nottingham, Friday 8pm Meadow Lane

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster A v Nottingham, Friday 8pm Meadow Lane

Mun A XV v Nottingham: Fitz, O’Shea, Goggin, R Scannell, R O’M; J Holland, Sheridan; Cotter, N Scannell, Burke; Donnacha O’C, S McC; Buckley, B O’M, J O’D(c)

Replacements: Abbott, Sweeney, Moloney, Dougall, Glynn, Wootton, Hodgson
    Last edited by ormond lad; 23rd-October-2014, 11:47.

I assume that's Donncha rather than Dave at 4. Anybody know what the craic is with Beta's progress?
    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
      I assume that's Donncha rather than Dave at 4. Anybody know what the craic is with Beta's progress?
      Yes its Donnacha not Dave. Cant comment on Dave

Comment

Great to see Sean Dougall back from injury.

Terrible timing for the game, clashing directly with our H/cup game.

Comment

We will be glad of Dougall and Doc etc during the November series. Also delighted to see J Holland back in action, he looked in pain and groggy when he was subbed off in Thomond Park.
          I am the million man.

Comment

It annoys me the match is same as 1st team.I,unfortunately can not be in two places at the same time.Nottingham is on my doorstep and I would be there if I weren't in Limerick.
            CMON MUNSTER
            Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Munster Rugby @Munsterrugby #BICup Full-time: Munster A defeat Nottingham 12-23

Great night for all
              Its life, if your not doing it wrong your not doing it right.

Comment

Well done the lads, cracking result. Pisses me right off that these fixtures clash.

Comment

Match report

http:// http://www.munsterrugby.ie/m...ugby/19309.php

Two tries from JOD! Really looking forward to see if he gets called back up to the seniors when POM and TOD are off at the Joe show.

The Notts twitter seemed to suggest our scrum went well too, so I wonder will Rory Burke get any few minutes in the pro 12 when Archer is away?

Love to see these young lads developing strength in the squad! Bloody great night all round!

Comment

Working...
                  X