Sale v Munster on-line sources 2014 10 18 @ 1300

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sale v Munster on-line sources 2014 10 18 @ 1300

I post a weekly "on-line" sources thread for our Sale games and have done so for the Munster game here.

Whether you'll be able to get the UK sources in Ireland I know not, but if all else fails it may be worth trying.

If you can help by pointing me towards any Irish commentaries, etc. then please PM me and I'll try to update the page if time allows. The same applies to any errors of omission or commission.

Thanks.
    In loving memory of Her Ladyship. d Saturday, 29th December 2007. R-i-P - very much missed.

The people of Madrid Thank you..!
    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by iBozz View Post
      I post a weekly "on-line" sources thread for our Sale games and have done so for the Munster game here.

Whether you'll be able to get the UK sources in Ireland I know not, but if all else fails it may be worth trying.

If you can help by pointing me towards any Irish commentaries, etc. then please PM me and I'll try to update the page if time allows. The same applies to any errors of omission or commission.

Thanks.
      Kick off is at 1pm with full live commentary on Limerick Live95fm in association with Tom Hannon's Tower Cabs.
      Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

Thanks, rathbaner - my post on the Sale Unoffy amended.
        In loving memory of Her Ladyship. d Saturday, 29th December 2007. R-i-P - very much missed.

Comment

Working...
        X