Do we need a new 10?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we need a new 10?

I am gonna get hammered for this. I know I am, but forums are about ar*eholes, sorry I mean opinions! anyway, I digress....is it time we make the call on JJ and move him to centre now before we do an Earls on him and thus concede we need a 10 we can depend on. We were spoilt with ROG. JJ's kicking stats were good last year but do u think he is dependable as a big game kicker ? For the record I think he is a fantastic talent and should always start, but maybe not st 10. Maybe we need to say JJ your.a starting centre and leave him there to weave his magic. And start the search for a dependable starting out half with Keats as back up. ......let the ritual slaughter of me begin, but I ask this one thing of ye, destroy my brain before JCC gets at it. Cheers.....

I'm not going to ignore this thread in future because you think JJ isn't up to it... I am going to ignore it because this is yet another Jackdaniels post about some bad player a position/coach/chickendinner... Etc...
    Last edited by i_like_cake; 11th-October-2014, 10:29.
    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Ignore it because all these threads are like Cries for attention.....

Comment

Where did I say anyone was a bad player ?? Did u even read the thread ??? I think JJ is potentially world class and a superstar in the making. If we do the right thing by him and pick one position and not make the same mistake we did with earlsy. iI have no prob with someone disagreeing with me and putting forward a counter argument, but u obviously didn't bother your hole reading it

Comment

Originally posted by Jackdaniels View Post
          I am gonna get hammered for this. I know I am, but forums are about ar*eholes, sorry I mean opinions! anyway, I digress....is it time we make the call on JJ and move him to centre now before we do an Earls on him and thus concede we need a 10 we can depend on. We were spoilt with ROG. JJ's kicking stats were good last year but do u think he is dependable as a big game kicker ? For the record I think he is a fantastic talent and should always start, but maybe not st 10. Maybe we need to say JJ your.a starting centre and leave him there to weave his magic. And start the search for a dependable starting out half with Keats as back up. ......let the ritual slaughter of me begin, but I ask this one thing of ye, destroy my brain before JCC gets at it. Cheers.....

NO!
          PAUL O'CONNELL KNOWS MY NAME, HE NEEDED IT FOR THE RESTRAINING ORDER!

Comment

Keatly, JJ, Bleyendaal, holland are great options to have when all fit and firing... tight head and center i would have worries about
            I don\'t really understand the criticism of their so called ugly rugby.I love open running rugby but I also admire the collective mastery of this Munster team.They really are a reference in the game,to beat them you really have to play a perfect match

Comment

JJ is the man for the 10 jersey.

Comment

The question is, do we need another thread started by jackdaniels? Iook where the other one went 😂
                www.canvasclubshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by stevetelcom2000 View Post
                  The question is, do we need another thread started by jackdaniels? Iook where the other one went 😂
                  We need a Cork outhalf
                  When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

We need a retired outhalf from Cork as a kicking coach !

Comment

Can the journalist just give over and stop the sh1t stirring.

Can we lock this one up lads, it's just low level trolling, he even starts the bloody thing admitting he's just trying to stir an argument.
                      "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Why do we indulge this clown?
                        Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                        Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackdaniels View Post
                          Where did I say anyone was a bad player ?? Did u even read the thread ??? I think JJ is potentially world class and a superstar in the making. If we do the right thing by him and pick one position and not make the same mistake we did with earlsy. iI have no prob with someone disagreeing with me and putting forward a counter argument, but u obviously didn't bother your hole reading it
                          It's because every one of your posts are "X player is great but..."

Comment

Originally posted by B.A. View Post
                            We need a Cork outhalf
                            Put a cork in it
                            I am the million man.

Comment

New 10?

I dont think so, maybe the added security is a good thing, when the new 5 came in it was aesthetically nice, but seemed a bit pointless, upgrading for the sake of it, and I found it fairly annoying, the card machine in work didn't accept it for a long time until it was upgraded and now the new 10 wont work in it either.

Comment

Working...
                              X