Munster V Zebre. TP Team post 108

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=LondonMunster;1413414]

No disrespect intended but pre-season I would have picked Ed at home as a BP banker; that's one lost already.

but we got the BP against Edinburgh

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
      Big opportunity for Dougall or PB. The big games are coming thick and fast after Friday.

Copeland and CJ the only two I can see nailed on at the moment. Tommy hovering above Dougall I think.
      How is Copeland nailed on after one start?

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
        How is Copeland nailed on after one start?
        Because James Coughlan moved to Pau.
        I am the million man.

Comment

Because James Coughlan moved to Pau.
          And....?

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
            And....?
            And I don't rate paddy butler yet, and whilst Pom is injured CJ is our best six
            I am the million man.

Comment

JJ 10 , Keats 12 & Smith 13 for this one I hope , if your not going to try it against zebre then you never will

Comment

Kilcoyne on Friday's game

"I was supposed to be back last week but there was a slight hamstring twinge and for precautionary reasons I was held back a week, so I am raring to go now this week and I am really looking forward to being involved in full squad sessions and hopefully I can play a part on Friday night. We are trying to build now and bring the winning mentality into Friday's game and onwards into Ospreys and Leinster in the coming weeks."

Well aware of the set-piece physicality Zebre will bring to the game, Kilcoyne discusses the new scrum laws.

"The new law means it's a longer scrum - it's a mental battle. Sometimes you get the ball stuck in there and it's a patience game. You are waiting for first team to make a mistake rather than attacking all the time. It can be a game of patience and the mentally stronger team can come out on top. It's not all about brute force.

"We struggled against Treviso in Treviso for the last two years and the lads fronted up well. It would be great to see the fans turn out in numbers and we can give them a good physical display out there and hopefully we can get the win for them."
                What new scrum law is he referring to here? Were there more changes over the summer that I've missed?

Roger Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                RIP Anthony Foley - The greatest of great Munster men.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Average View Post

What new scrum law is he referring to here? Were there more changes over the summer that I've missed?
                  The prebinding means the hit has been depowered and that you can hold position before going for a secondary shove.

Crouch touch engage was a impact based tussle, this newer iteration is far far more about technique and timing.
                  I am the million man.

Comment

Nah, just the previous change to remove the hit.

Comment

So is there a new call, or is it just a modification or the changes introduced for last season?
                      Got any links for more info on this please?

Roger Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
                      RIP Anthony Foley - The greatest of great Munster men.

Comment

So is there a new call, or is it just a modification or the changes introduced for last season?
                        Got any links for more info on this please?
                        No change (that I know of), I presume he is saying that they all have now become accustomed to the change of last season, to depower the hit. To stabilise and then seek to attack or hold tough.

Comment

Originally posted by kermit
                          Is there a match thread for Rovigo vs Tiblisi Caucasians on Saturday?
                          (insert dodgy white power comment here)
                          I am the million man.

Comment

(insert dodgy white power comment here)
                            "They think they know us, but they haven't a clue"

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	WHITE+POWER.+Not+OC+but+havn+t+seen+it+on+here_a6845f_3873506.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	2484015
                              I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyop View Post
                                Someone grew up with him.
                                Grew up? There's poetic licence but that's a bit much.
                                The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Working...
                                X