Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
    Very very strong and exciting team.

Side note, the stronger the selection and the earlier it's announced might pump up the attendance figures?
    Can I just say that these Friday evening kickoffs can be a pain. One of my favourite nights of the year is Culture Night, when Limerick and other cities throw open the doors of museums, galleries etc and stage all kinds of free events for the people at large. This year I will have to miss it to go out to TP. Just saying. Judging by the crowds around the city for most events this Year of Culture, there will be at least a few hundred missing from the gate at TP on this basis alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomond78 View Post
      JJ only appearing on the weekend of the football All-Ireland.

Just like every other Kerry fan, I suppose...
      At least we have a reason to be packing our bags for Dublin this Saturday for our semi annual jaunt to the Shmoke to put manners on the natives.

Comment

Is this thread on the front page yet?

Comment

Originally posted by isola ciarrai View Post
          At least we have a reason to be packing our bags for Dublin this Saturday for our semi annual jaunt to the Shmoke to put manners on the natives.
          Yerra and whisht all weekend!
          "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Originally posted by isola ciarrai View Post
            You mean you don't go to dub land for the annual Christmas shopping , loike that's strange
            employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings,so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for. "socrates"
            beware the barrenness of a busy life, "socrates "
            who are you to judge the life i live? I know i'm not perfect-and i don't live to be-but before you start pointing fingers...make sure you hands are clean." BOB MARLEY
            we are what we repeatedly do.excellance,then,is not an act,but a habit ''aristotle''

Comment

Big opportunity for Dougall or PB. The big games are coming thick and fast after Friday.

Copeland and CJ the only two I can see nailed on at the moment. Tommy hovering above Dougall I think.
              I am the million man.

Comment

I hate to say this but we must get a BP in this game. Top six never mind top four finish may hinge upon it and given our recent propensity for wobbly periods in the league, as many BP's as possible in our home games will provide some cushion when the wheels fall off.

No disrespect intended but pre-season I would have picked Ed at home as a BP banker; that's one lost already. I don't care how good Zebre are this Friday, we need to put them to the sword. By half time.

Alright I have had a glass of wine tonight. Maybe by half time is a bit rash.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonMunster View Post
                  I hate to say this but we must get a BP in this game. Top six never mind top four finish may hinge upon it and given our recent propensity for wobbly periods in the league, as many BP's as possible in our home games will provide some cushion when the wheels fall off.

No disrespect intended but pre-season I would have picked Ed at home as a BP banker; that's one lost already. I don't care how good Zebre are this Friday, we need to put them to the sword. By half time.

Alright I have had a glass of wine tonight. Maybe by half time is a bit rash.
                  No we must not.. We MUST win the game first. If a bonus point is achieved, then great.

Comment

small crowd could be expected at this one id say. seeing as its in thomond why not let kids free with every adult ticket for this game and free seating as in first come first served for seats , just a thought it might bump up the attendance and garner new fans in a game we should win
                    Still there's a light I hold before me
                    You're the measure of my dreams
                    The measure of my dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by Drick View Post
                      I see Earls has jumped on the beard bandwagon.

Jesus. He looks like Skeletor. Or a man just returned from a particularly gruelling bout of Arctic exploration.

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtless View Post
                        Jesus. He looks like Skeletor. Or a man just returned from a particularly gruelling bout of Arctic exploration.
                        Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyop View Post
                          No we must not.. We MUST win the game first. If a bonus point is achieved, then great.
                          We must win the first scrum first! And win the ruck battles, once our processes get on top then we can see what happens.

Dominance is returning
                          I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyop View Post
                            Someone has been listening at the foot of Axel.
                            Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

I'm not going to disagree that we need to win the contact, the scrums, the breakdown, the high balls, the twitter debate, break the game down however you like, I still come to the same conclusion. We need a four try victory.

Let me put it into Munster brand management speak.

Our strategic goal is a four try bonus point victory. We achieve that by winning all the fundamental battles; but that is only adequate if we get the bonus point victory. Put this game into the context of the season as a whole and there is no other acceptable outcome other than a bonus point win. We will achieve this by honesty, integrity, passhion and giving 110%.

Feck, Louis Walsh just hacked my MF account.

Comment

Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post
                                Someone has been listening at the foot of Axel.
                                Someone grew up with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X