A word from our sponsors

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Munster V Zebre. TP Team post 108

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    trust me was acting the pratt and joe doesnt take that too well.
    When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

    Comment


      Originally posted by Benji View Post
      trust me was acting the pratt and joe doesnt take that too well.
      Oh please. More innuendo.

      His provincial coaches haven't a bad word to say about him, he's great with young fans, he comes across well in the few interviews that he's done and, most importantly, he's tearing it up on the field. I'll trust what I know rather than unsubstantiated insinuation thanks.

      Comment


        suit yourself
        When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

        Comment


          Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post
          Oh please. More innuendo.

          His provincial coaches haven't a bad word to say about him, he's great with young fans, he comes across well in the few interviews that he's done and, most importantly, he's tearing it up on the field. I'll trust what I know rather than unsubstantiated insinuation thanks.
          It isn't unsubstantiated any of the Irish players will tell you if you ask them.

          Anyway on form he'll start in AI and hopefully it will kick-start a top class international career for him
          I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

          Comment


            Anyone see Zebo coming onto the pitch during the warm-up and one of the Zebre players had flaked a low ball towards him at pace. He noticed it out of the corner of his eye and controlled it on the volley to take all the sting out of it and tapped it back to them. I generally don't worship at his altar but it was freakish skill.
            When things go wrong, blame McGahan

            Comment


              Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post
              Fair enough. Now, if he'd just done the same with the likes of Jordi Murphy and Dave Kearney before he started selecting them for the 6Ns I'd be less inclined to question his judgment of Zebo.
              Meh, they'd just played in joe's system for longer so there was no lead in time to get up to speed. Zebo has better pace and creativity than Kearney, Kearney was just better at what Joe wanted at the time. If Zebo gets good at what Joe wants and also has all the extra things he's good at, then we get a better team overall.
              The system is dead! Long live the process!

              Comment


                How long has Zebo been sporting "under-rated" on his wrist??

                Comment


                  Originally posted by B.A. View Post
                  Anyone see Zebo coming onto the pitch during the warm-up and one of the Zebre players had flaked a low ball towards him at pace. He noticed it out of the corner of his eye and controlled it on the volley to take all the sting out of it and tapped it back to them. I generally don't worship at his altar but it was freakish skill.
                  So much for the whole wurrld being covered by cctv
                  Gwan Joe!!

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post
                    Oh please. More innuendo.

                    His provincial coaches haven't a bad word to say about him, he's great with young fans, he comes across well in the few interviews that he's done and, most importantly, he's tearing it up on the field. I'll trust what I know rather than unsubstantiated insinuation thanks.
                    haven't a bad word to say in Public, slight difference, private info doesn't have to be made public to make it true.

                    On the catch, he caught the ball, well done. He does have that 'something' though and only a fool would not start him.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by bazzyg View Post
                      haven't a bad word to say in Public, slight difference, private info doesn't have to be made public to make it true.

                      On the catch, he caught the ball, well done. He does have that 'something' though and only a fool would not start him.
                      They have quite a lot of good things to say about him in Public. Penney was actively speaking up for him last season and Axel's already had a few postitive things to say about him this season. If they had a problem with him in Private, I doubt they'd be doing that.

                      As for your sarcastic comment on the catch. Says a lot about your attitude that you can't admire a bit of skill.

                      Comment


                        Axel's take on Zebo: http://www.planetrugby.com/story/0,2...481765,00.html

                        Downright scathing, huh?
                        Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post
                          They have quite a lot of good things to say about him in Public. Penney was actively speaking up for him last season and Axel's already had a few postitive things to say about him this season. If they had a problem with him in Private, I doubt they'd be doing that.

                          As for your sarcastic comment on the catch. Says a lot about your attitude that you can't admire a bit of skill.
                          You can't encourage a guy to have "Underrated" written on his arm and then do anything other than big him up in public though. The clear message being "I believe in you even if others don't"
                          "They think they know us, but they haven't a clue"

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by lactose intolerant View Post
                            You can't encourage a guy to have "Underrated" written on his arm and then do anything other than big him up in public though. The clear message being "I believe in you even if others don't"
                            I doubt anybody encouraged him or discouraged him to be fair, I think he probably just that on there as a reminder/challenge to himself to prove them wrong every time he steps on the pitch.

                            Both Penney and Axel clearly want him to know they're behind him. Why wouldn't they be when he's playing like he is? Just a shame Joe wants to come over all Dickensian schoolmarm and has chosen Zebo to set an example to the other boys.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post
                              I doubt anybody encouraged him or discouraged him to be fair, I think he probably just that on there as a reminder/challenge to himself to prove them wrong every time he steps on the pitch.

                              Both Penney and Axel clearly want him to know they're behind him. Why wouldn't they be when he's playing like he is? Just a shame Joe wants to come over all Dickensian schoolmarm and has chosen Zebo to set an example to the other boys.
                              Keatley does the same regularly and I'd imagine others might too - thought it may have been something the sports psychologist encouraged
                              "They think they know us, but they haven't a clue"

                              Comment


                                Not a thing a guy who believes his own hype does anyway.

                                MOAR POWER to The Z
                                I am the million man.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X