Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Munster V Zebre. TP Team post 108

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by bazzyg View Post
    Ahhh, the life of a teacher.

    Just cloudy and muggy now, feels like an explosion from the skies is due though.
    Moi!?! Nope, private sector goon here - just a particularly efficient one who got my important stuff done before the hangover day
    "They think they know us, but they haven't a clue"

    Comment


      TG4 as the option of showing the Munster game but decided to show Connacht Leinster instead. no brainer decision.

      Comment


        Originally posted by bayern View Post
        tg4 as the option of showing the munster game but decided to show connacht leinster instead. No brainer decision.
        o r l y
        The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

        Comment


          Originally posted by Bayern View Post
          TG4 as the option of showing the Munster game but decided to show Connacht Leinster instead. no brainer decision.
          Oh the bitterness , it's us against them all . Good times ahead lads
          employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings,so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for. "socrates"
          beware the barrenness of a busy life, "socrates "
          who are you to judge the life i live? I know i'm not perfect-and i don't live to be-but before you start pointing fingers...make sure you hands are clean." BOB MARLEY
          we are what we repeatedly do.excellance,then,is not an act,but a habit ''aristotle''

          Comment


            Originally posted by Bayern View Post
            TG4 as the option of showing the Munster game but decided to show Connacht Leinster instead. no brainer decision.

            Nope. TV schedule was decided when original fixtures were set and Munsters game this weekend was to be away to Zebre, so therefore, TG4 went with the Connacht game.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Keyop View Post
              Nope. TV schedule was decided when original fixtures were set and Munsters game this weekend was to be away to Zebre, so therefore, TG4 went with the Connacht game.
              do you think they'd show the munster game over the interpro tonight if they had the choice?

              Comment


                Originally posted by Huwie View Post
                Supposed to be drying out as the day goes on.

                [ATTACH=CONFIG]10019[/ATTACH]
                Originally posted by Huwie View Post
                Ill be wearing the oilskins tonight though.
                Yeah. And other weather sites show it ranging between 35% and 50% chance of rain in the hours surrounding match time.
                I'd bring a rain jacket!
                It never ceases to amaze me the amount of people that go to matches and elsewhere, when there is a strong likelihood of having to walk in pouring rain, dressed in highly water absorbent clothes - like a hoodie - and then stand there drenched, miserable and shivering, but with a facial expression that seems to appeal for pity.
                So worried about looking cool...FAIL!

                Comment


                  Would this be appropriate for the terrace tonight?
                  The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

                  Comment


                    Yes. He can stand in the empty North terrace with a big sign that says something intimidating in Italian that includes the words Fear and Zebras...

                    Comment


                      There's talk on the INTERNETS of an unofficial stream for this evenings game.
                      Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                      Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by John Cooper Clarke View Post
                        There's talk on the INTERNETS of an unofficial stream for this evenings game.
                        If any such thing happens to breach any site rules I would appreciate a DM!
                        \"In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly insane\"

                        Comment


                          Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1411143144661.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	2484033

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by No. 16 View Post
                            Yeah. And other weather sites show it ranging between 35% and 50% chance of rain in the hours surrounding match time.
                            I'd bring a rain jacket!
                            It never ceases to amaze me the amount of people that go to matches and elsewhere, when there is a strong likelihood of having to walk in pouring rain, dressed in highly water absorbent clothes - like a hoodie - and then stand there drenched, miserable and shivering, but with a facial expression that seems to appeal for pity.
                            So worried about looking cool...FAIL!
                            A wetsuit or rashvest under said hoodie and they are laughing.
                            Do people still do that? A mate of mine used to do it all the time. Wet suit top and a Cardiff fleece worn with a hat to keep the head dry.
                            The axe that cuts the tree can easily forget, but the tree thats been cut will not forget.

                            Originally posted by the plastic paddy
                            Gwan the Welsh

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by John Cooper Clarke View Post
                              There's talk on the INTERNETS of an unofficial stream for this evenings game.
                              Some clown in the crowd trying stream from his phone?, I knew a journalist who had access to the wifi and tried, even then it was brutal, far too much lag to stick it. The thickening afternoon haze here won't help either.

                              Comment


                                I believe it more hi tech than that. 4g speeds and 2 camcorders. It's better than nothing.
                                Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                                Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X