Sky Sports Subscription

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sky Sports Subscription

In the event of there being no Heineken Cup next year will you continue to subscribe to Sky Sports and if you don't have it already will you upgrade to setanta?
    yes
    0%
    no
    0%
    upgrade to setanta
    0%
    watch magners league in pub
    0%

I will definitely switch to settanta.

My computer thinks I'm gay
    What's the difference anyway
    When all the people do all day
    Is stare into a phone

Comment

Friday night Magners league kickoffs...great excuse to head to the pub!

Comment

I voted Yes, but on second thoughts, I might not renew, asthat would be 9 weekends out of the schedule.

Comment

Won't be renewing Setanta subscription either way as found it a savage waste of cash, majority of Magners Lge games on BBCW/S4C and for the few games on Setanta exclusively will head to pub. As for Sky will probably keep it alright but if HC is off may have to re-consider!
          \"There\'s only 1 Dougie Howlett, only 1 Dougie Howlett, drinking in bars, dancing on cars, walking in a Dougie wonderland!!!\"

Comment

Setanta already (albeit only in last month or so)on NTL/Chorus package.

As for Sky without HEC, no way, and anyway 'twouldfill the house with Da Premiers**te. Hope the drop in subscriptions will help put a nail inthe turncoat English clubs'coffin.

Comment

I have free Setanta[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
              The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Originally posted by Bosco
                I have free Setanta[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yeah, but Daft Dave gets paid more than you ! [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

but DC works hard
                  The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

May keep Sky but drop the Sky Sports or I might revert to my Lidl Dish and stuff Sky and Setanta.

With my Lidl Dish I get BBC2 W and S4C so I'll pick up a lot of the ML games.

Comment

Would keep Sky for the Premiership and Super 14.

If there's no HEC, I can't drop those as well.
                      "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

There's a lot more on Sky Sports than just the HC. Would never get rid of it myself.
                        http://www.rebelwaves.com

Comment

It would be a way of protesting against the English clubs though.
                          If we COULD organise a mass walk away from Sky Sports because of the lack of Heineken Cup then at least Sky would sit up and take notice.
                          They have more than a little sway with English Rugby.

Hibernicis natione, Mumhan per gratiam Dei

Comment

I'll still get Sky for the tennis and cricket coverage. Can't justify the cost of adding Setanta at the minute.
                            Hope Not Hate

Comment

Remember girls, the RWC is on Setanta in September/October this year.
                              New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Working...
                              X