Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leinster v Munster 4th Oct 6:30 Lansdowne Rd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Leinster v Munster 4th Oct 6:30 Lansdowne Rd

    Will the MRSC be getting an allocation for this game, like last year or must we get our tickets from Ticketmaster and pay another €5.95 per ticket?

    #2
    Yes and no in that order. Further information in tomorrow's Red Letter.

    Comment


      #3
      Can you not do this sort of thing in your head?
      Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

      Comment


        #4
        I have better things to do in my head than "this sort of thing"

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
          Can you not do this sort of thing in your head?
          Leave Piquet's head alone. We will have need of it soon.

          Comment


            #6
            Boo munster! Boooooooooo! Spite! Boooooooooooooo!!!
            The system is dead! Long live the process!

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by joconnell View Post
              Boo munster! Boooooooooo! Spite! Boooooooooooooo!!!
              Would you keep it down, people are trying to hold conversations. If you're that interested in the rugby, why didn't you set it to record and you can watch it when you go home.

              Comment


                #8
                *does donuts in an audi a3 blasting dubstep*
                The system is dead! Long live the process!

                Comment


                  #9
                  We bought a family pack for 50 euros last week when the general public sale opened on ticket master because we hadn't heard anything about Munster allocation unlike last year. It was a 5 euro charge for the lot, but you could be right about that being per feckin ticket if you were to but separately.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by stickitupyourjumper View Post
                    We bought a family pack for 50 euros last week when the general public sale opened on ticket master because we hadn't heard anything about Munster allocation unlike last year. It was a 5 euro charge for the lot, but you could be right about that being per feckin ticket if you were to but separately.
                    I bought a family pack and an additional child's ticket. Euro 68.00

                    Hotel booked for the 5 of us. All we need is for Munster to be competitive in the game now and a good day out will be assured.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by saarlander View Post
                      All we need is for Munster to be competitive in the game now and a good day out will be assured.
                      No!! we want to smite them mercilessly and have their Womenfolk wailing and all the rest of the stuff that TWIB posted a while ago.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X