Sale v Munster October 18th - Team Named #315

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sale v Munster October 18th - Team Named #315

Just booked my flight to Manchester for the Sale game. Staying in a hotel in Manchester, does anybody know if its easy to get out to the ground? Just need tickets now!

There's a bus from the city centre, or a taxi. Or a train and taxi combo, or a tram and along walk. If you are loaded you could have your private jet or heli land at the city airport which is a short walk away.
    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

i will have my slaves carry me! thanks john! does anyone know the best way to pick up a few tickets? do sale put any tickets on public sale?

Comment

The new super duper cup commercial committee will allocate 11,999 tickets to Sale and the balance to Munster.

Comment

i begs the one ticket!

Comment

Never been over to Sale before so relying on advice from more seasoned travellers

Comment

I've been twice, but the stadium is a new one.

Comment

Update from Sale

European Special 3 Game Package…Munster Up FirstSale Sharks will be looking to attract a capacity crowd to the AJ Bell Stadium when they entertain Munster in their opening group game in the European Champions Rugby Cup on Saturday 18thOctober, kick off 1pm.

Munster are one of the leading clubs in the Northern Hemisphere and their travelling army of fans are expected to travel to the stadium in their thousands to watch the game. Sale Sharks will also play Saracens and Clermont Auvergne in their group games.
                Tickets for all three group games are bound to sell quickly and Sale Sharks want to make sure all their loyal supporters are catered for.

From TODAY 14th August to 30th August a Three Game European Package will be on sale
                Adult Seated £75, Concession Seated £50, Juniors £35
                Adult Standing £45, Concession Standing £25, Juniors £20
                These tickets can be bought from the Ticket Office, Telephone (08444-994-994) or onlinewww.salesharks.com

From 1st September to 14th September Tickets for the individual group games will go on sale exclusively to those with a buying history of tickets in the 2014-2015 season (i.e. bought for Bath, London Welsh or Wasps)

Munster
                Adult Seated £35, Concession Seated £25, Junior Seated £20
                Adult Standing £25, Concession Standing £15, Junior Standing £10

Saracens
                Adult Seated £25, Concession Seated £15, Junior Seated £10
                Adult Standing £15, Concession Standing £5, Junior Standing £5

Clermont
                Adult Seated £30, Concession Seated £20, Junior Seated £15
                Adult Standing £20, Concession Standing £10, Junior Standing £5

These can be bought from the Ticket Office or by Telephone (08444-994-994)

From 15th September onwards any tickets remaining will go on Open Sale and can be purchased from The Ticket Office, online or by phoning 08444-994-994.

Captain Dan Braid said, " All the squad are looking forward to the new Aviva Premiership season and to playing Munster, Saracens and Clermont in the inaugural European Champions Rugby Cup. Our supporters create a great atmosphere at all our home games and giving them every opportunity to attend the Munster game in particular is so important.”
                Sale Sharks European Fixtures

Saturday 18th October 1pm Munster Home
                Sunday 26th October 4-15pm Clermont Away
                5/6/7 December tba Saracens Home
                12/13/14 December tba Saracens Away
                16/17/18 January tba Clermont Home
                23/24/25 January tba Munster Away

HOSPITALITY PACKAGES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE PLEASE CONTACT 0161 667 7513 OR EMAILHOSPITALITY@SALESHARKS.COM
                \"There\'s only 1 Dougie Howlett, only 1 Dougie Howlett, drinking in bars, dancing on cars, walking in a Dougie wonderland!!!\"

Comment

Hup ya boyo we're sucking diesel now. Only 2 months and 4 days

Comment

9 weeks tomorrow will be heading to the airport just to be exact!
                    \"There\'s only 1 Dougie Howlett, only 1 Dougie Howlett, drinking in bars, dancing on cars, walking in a Dougie wonderland!!!\"

Comment

I might try to buy a ticket for one of their league games to see if i can get access to an earlier purchase on their website. Reckon a lot of people might try the same
                      Last edited by sheehanbarry58; 14th-August-2014, 16:20.

Comment

Is it a 15% allocation for Munster? 1800 is a very low number.

Comment

Originally posted by John Cooper Clarke View Post
                          Is it a 15% allocation for Munster? 1800 is a very low number.
                          1799 is an even lower number.

Comment

Profound.

Comment

Originally posted by sheehanbarry58 View Post
                              Just booked my flight to Manchester for the Sale game. Staying in a hotel in Manchester, does anybody know if its easy to get out to the ground? Just need tickets now!
                              Had a look at the Transport for Greater Manchester website (http://www.tfgm.com/) and the 67 and 100 buses go near enough to the stadium from Manchester city centre. They don't go from the main bus station (Piccadilly) but start from a place called Shudehill, also in the city centre, and go along a place called Deansgate (also very accessible). Shudehill's not that far from Piccadilly anyway. The Metro stops too far away and you'd have to hop on one these buses to get the rest of way to the stadium.

It's a short enough trip from the Trafford Centre if anyone knows the place (it's well worth a visit) and a taxi for a group from there to the AJ Bell wouldn't be *that* bad.

It's not the most accessible of stadiums.

Comment

Working...
                              X