Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which player do you think will have a breakout season?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which player do you think will have a breakout season?

Which player do you fancy to emerge this season to become the clear number 1 player at his position this season and potentially push for an Ireland spot?

Don't know about clear number one but I think Dave O'Callaghan has the size and power to really make it. Really hope he gets a bit of luck with injuries. God I cannot wait for the season to get going.

Comment

at what position though?
      6 is clearly taken up by POM and lock is very crowded..
      think he will move on from Munster at the end of the season either to Connacht or England.

Comment

Paul O'Connell
        i think his time is coming

Comment

All the forward positions are crowded, with a reasonable level of experience pretty much through all of them

would like to see Cathal Sheridan comeback and nail down the league 9 shirt with a decent run
          after that the back line looks almost as contested as the pack
          o'dea and bohane
          a lot of these players need to get the mindset of laying down a strong marker in the league, to the challenge for European gametime
          rather than wait on injuries !

Comment

Copeland.
            I am the million man.

Comment

Duncan Casey.
              "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

Rob Penney
                The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Tickettout
                  I am the million man.

Comment

New Signings- Copeland is the safest bet.
                    Academy/ Dev. - sweetnam, madigan - if madigan can stay fit he could play rabo this year as he has the size & is highly rated. Martin Kelly - if he performs well in the B&i he might see some rabo game time.
                    Fringe players - looks like Hurley is being conditioned for centre (104 kgs) - no centre is a certainty including the SH signings. Casey was seriously impressive last season so would expect him to kick on. Outside of that it is a make or break season for some players. Really hope one or two from Dineen, Bohane, Conway & LOD get a real chance as they all have talent.

Comment

Jack O'donoghue! mark my words remember the name this boy is class

Comment

Madigan has barely played A level rugby or AIL, he is physically ready to play but doesn't have enough game experience yet.. his goal should be staying healthy and becoming a constant on the A team and getting a lot of experience this season.

Comment

Originally posted by senior View Post
                          Jack O'donoghue! mark my words remember the name this boy is class
                          Needs to seriously bulk up, 97kg is far too small for a number 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayern View Post
                            Needs to seriously bulk up, 97kg is far too small for a number 8.
                            I think he's too small really. Might be better looked at 6.
                            I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

The assassin of a good season is injury, with that in mind - Conway, if he can stay fit, he looked the business at last season's end.

Sherry coming back could feel like he starting all over again along with Casey to compete against as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X