What is annoying me...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is annoying me...

Although I'm absolutely gutted - I must say I saw friday night coming! We haven't performed all season!

Whats has really annoyed me about the whole thing is Munster's attitude to the Magners league this season!

All of us have being watching rugby long enough that for a team to just turn for a match and perform just doesn't happen - regardless of the qualityof theplayers!

You have to have your players comfortable with each other and knowing the gameplan etc!

Our attitude in the Magners league has cost us imo.........discuss!

Btw - this doesn't belittle scarlets performance - they well and truly beat us in every department - and I hope they stuff it up the english and french clubs and go on and win it! I'll be there supporting them if they do!
    Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!

The full stop is two keys to the right of the 'M' button on your keyboard.[img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Viigand
      The full stop is two keys to the right of the 'M' button on your keyboard.[img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

This ! is a punctuation mark. It can be used to close sentences that are trying to convey strong emotion.

For example - "bugger off and stop annoying me with your useless and mistakengrammatical corrections!"[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
      Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!

Comment

Working...
      X