No announcement yet.

The Guinness Pro12 14-15 Fixtures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West Terrace 2 (where the old Promenade used to be).
    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
      West Terrace 2 (where the old Promenade used to be).
      What does Prom Sandwich call himself nowadays?
      "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
      Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Kavy View Post
        I got a mail from MRSC earlier containing a link for ticket purchases for the game. Up to 6 per member.

I'm sorted!
        Where you able to use a tickemaster account? I can't buy the tickets through the link as it won't let me sign in. And says my card is attached to a different TM account. Help
        Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

I'm slightly confused. How do you know it says your card is attached to a different TM account if you haven't been able to sign in?

I was only able to get mine bought via a different computer, but I have had difficulty with using the TM site on the main PC before now.
          Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
            I'm slightly confused. How do you know it says your card is attached to a different TM account if you haven't been able to sign in?

I was only able to get mine bought via a different computer, but I have had difficulty with using the TM site on the main PC before now.
            Me too!
            The site recognizes the computer (and me by name) but not the TM account. And I have no options to sign in. I still get a message saying that the card I am using is attached to a different account when I go through the ordeal of filling in name address number email etc, all of which is already stored in their TM database.
            Edit-got sorted.
            Last edited by FORWARD....; 3rd-April-2015, 08:04.

Comment

Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post
              Where you able to use a tickemaster account? I can't buy the tickets through the link as it won't let me sign in. And says my card is attached to a different TM account. Help
              Sorry about the delay in replying Forward.

No difficulty for me, for a change. Having followed the link I selected my tickets. I was then prompted to create a ticketmaster a/c or log in to my existing one. I only logged in then. The card I've used to date is still valid so no issues on that front either.

Hope you get sorted in the morning.

Edit. Hopefully the "me too" indicates you're already sorted.
              Last edited by Kavy; 3rd-April-2015, 01:03.

Comment

Yes--got sorted. I wasn't selecting the ROI delivery option Doh!! So I guess TM thought I was using the same card from a NI address.

Anyway-have the tickets now

Comment

Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post
                  Yes--got sorted. I wasn't selecting the ROI delivery option Doh!! So I guess TM thought I was using the same card from a NI address.

Anyway-have the tickets now
                  Got my tickets, is there many travelling?

Comment

Working...
                  X