Poor mad King Lear Jones aka Stephen Jones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor mad King Lear Jones aka Stephen Jones

Anyone wishing for a decent mirthful belly laugh this bank holiday Sunday morning should read this weeks Sunday Times sport. It is a comic masterpiece on a par with Pirandello and the masters of buffo. Howis it again the ancient Greek adage goes - those whom the gods would destroy they first make mad. His hitherto pathological hatred of all things to do with Irish rugby, except Leinster on odd occasions, has now mutated into a splenetic, unreasoning and blind hatred of Munster. We are hidebound (for opposing the rich mans RCC), insufferable and arrogant, self mythologisers......you couldn't make it up.
    Poor, poor man - the strait jacket and Paddy wagon for Bedlam awaits.

The first rule of Munsterfans is you do not give that person the oxygen of publicity.
    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Holy repetition!
      Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
      Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by John Cooper Clarke View Post
        Holy repetition!
        Forgot about the old thread until I remembered it. I am not giving Jones the oxygen of publicity but his rantings have now gone beyond John Reason territory (remember when Fitzy was Lions captain and single handedly lost the Test series in NZ?) and gone into Lear on the blasted moor, howl, howl territory. What exactly is that that Wray has promised him because todays farrago on the wolves of Sarries approaches fellatio country.

Comment

Originally posted by isola ciarrai View Post
          Forgot about the old thread until I remembered it. I am not giving Jones the oxygen of publicity but his rantings have now gone beyond John Reason territory (remember when Fitzy was Lions captain and single handedly lost the Test series in NZ?) and gone into Lear on the blasted moor, howl, howl territory. What exactly is that that Wray has promised him because todays farrago on the wolves of Sarries approaches fellatio country.
          self fellatio at that!
          Mumha Abu

Comment

He is a troll. Full stop.

Like all trolls he loves the oxygen of publicity.

The best thing to do with trolls is ignore them.
            Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
              The first rule of Munsterfans is you do not give that person the oxygen of publicity.
              Hear hear!
              Trust is good; control is better. V I Lenin.

Comment

The man is an embarrassment to his newspaper. Did you see his article on Owens not getting the final? Shocking journalism.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie dillon View Post
                  The man is an embarrassment to his newspaper. Did you see his article on Owens not getting the final? Shocking journalism.
                  And the referee for the final is from where again? Ah yes, a bog trotter. That silly penalty try against Clermont has IMHO harmed our Nigels prospects of the big matches so long as French memories last - a classic case of Dave McHugh aka God Syndrome.

Comment

Didn't Owens cost us last year in the match against Clermont.
                    MOD EDIT

Comment

Working...
                    X