Munster v Ulster TP 10 May 6.30pm Team Named #111

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster v Ulster TP 10 May 6.30pm Team Named #111

Weakened Ulster, vengeful Munster, home SF not impossible if Glasgow slip against Zebre with the resurgent Italians fighting for a EuroCup place.

Where else would you be?

Looking forward to it.
    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Ulster nothing to play for, will want to mind a couple of players before their trip to the RDS
      Still,..

As Chips says looking forward to it
      Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Bringing an Ulster-supporting friend for her first ever trip to Limerick with us.
        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Because Ulster recieved red cards in both their last two games will that impact their grunt.. Not only against us ( cause they'll be resting most big names ) anyway.. But impact their semi away to Leinster?

Comment

Assuming Leinster beat Edinburgh and Glasgow beat Zebre - both at home - then we're away to Glasgow for the playoff. Ulster can't catch us now in the table.

If Glasgow slip up, and we beat Ulster, then we're home to Glasgow in the playoff at Thomond.

Today was a good match for Stander, Butler, TOD, Ryan, Cronin to get them right for next week. Penney has plenty of options - good squad rotation.
            "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
            Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

It would be great to see a full house, or near full house, for this game.

Comment

I imagine that underpinning the new guidelines for refs will see the Court red card being upheld (unlike Toner, ahaha) but watching the replays again he actually landed on his elbows first, so it might be deemed that the red card on its own was sufficient punishment. Or does a red card lead to an automatic suspension?
                Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                  Bringing an Ulster-supporting friend for her first ever trip to Limerick with us.
                  The result better be good or she won't be allowed back 😏
                  Con Artist

Comment

Chips tell her there's to be no Booing
                    Con Artist

Comment

She's not like that!!
                      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

I imagine that underpinning the new guidelines for refs will see the Court red card being upheld (unlike Toner, ahaha) but watching the replays again he actually landed on his elbows first, so it might be deemed that the red card on its own was sufficient punishment. Or does a red card lead to an automatic suspension?
                        He is such an exceptionally tall man that it looked so, so strange.
                        The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

If right is right this game should be broadcast live and on RTE2.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Whac View Post
                            If right is right this game should be broadcast live and on RTE2.
                            That's what is listed.
                            Life is good

Comment

a red card is an automatic citing
                              The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Working...
                              X