• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a bit of luck at last

For once we get a helping hand thanks to Zebre
    goaaaaaaaaaaaaaan munster

and now all the way,for the cup

It's Treviso we want to do the job but fair play to the 'Horses in Pyjamas'. Great win!
    He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

i think treviso will win actually this weekend to save their ass in nexts year tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by the park View Post
        i think treviso will win actually this weekend to save their ass in nexts year tournament.
        If they do, that's us back in the driving seat for a home Semi.

Comment

By Gum I've sussed it - I've sussed it, By God I've actually sussed it!!!The Lucky routine for Munster rugby fans - works for me anyway:

1 - Buy ONE new item every year, jacket, Scarf, Polo-top, Training top, t-shirt, replica jersey etc.
          2 - Wear that new item on match days - has to go on when getting Dressed to match day, cannot go on when going out the door to the match after wearing something else all day.
          3 - do NOT wear last years item - when this will be two years old, it'll be fine.
          4 - Enjoy as Munster win game after game re-enforcing the Legend and mystique that is Munster Rugby.

Has anyone else got a good luck routine that works as good as mine? :-)
          The problem with this world is there are too many snakes... and not enough Ladders!
          Originally posted by joconnell
          If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by deadlyBuzz View Post
            By Gum I've sussed it - I've sussed it, By God I've actually sussed it!!!The Lucky routine for Munster rugby fans - works for me anyway:

1 - Buy ONE new item every year, jacket, Scarf, Polo-top, Training top, t-shirt, replica jersey etc.
            2 - Wear that new item on match days - has to go on when getting Dressed to match day, cannot go on when going out the door to the match after wearing something else all day.
            3 - do NOT wear last years item - when this will be two years old, it'll be fine.
            4 - Enjoy as Munster win game after game re-enforcing the Legend and mystique that is Munster Rugby.

We're counting on you!

Comment

Originally posted by deadlyBuzz View Post

My 'Lucky' routine is:

1. Wear my 'Thomond Park Forever' under my Munster jersey.
              2. Drive out early to park in Mayorstone.
              3. Have one pint of creamy Guinness in the MRSC Bar (Guinness great there since they starting using proper glasses).
              4. Meet up with my Cork buddies & other great supporters (including Pixie!!)
              5. Randomly sing/hum to myself Van Morrisons "They'll be days like this".
              6. After the game have another creamy pint (more if not driving!) in the MRSC Bar.

Happy Days!

Comment

I swopped my lucky Munster scarf with a Biarritz supporter in San Sebastian in 2010. Well he came over gesturing and pulling at it and gave me his Biarritz one. I blamed this for subsequent seasons failures although seeing what's happened to them he has much more reason to feel aggrieved

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel Yell View Post
                  I swopped my lucky Munster scarf with a Biarritz supporter in San Sebastian in 2010. Well he came over gesturing and pulling at it and gave me his Biarritz one. I blamed this for subsequent seasons failures although seeing what's happened to them he has much more reason to feel aggrieved
                  Nice memories of a good weekend away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Always wear my lucky jocks. Fully liquid proof and no leaking. Works for me!
                    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud View Post
                      Always wear my lucky jocks. Fully liquid proof and no leaking. Works for me!
                      Reminds me of when Limerick soccer were going through(another) a bad spell. The rumour was that we had signed a brilliant ball carrier from Scotland, his name was.... Jock Strap.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel Yell View Post
                        Ha! Ha! We had the same experience but my daughter swapped a Munster hat for a Biarritz baseball cap with some persistent drunk Basque man. I kept my scarf
                        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
                          Ha! Ha! We had the same experience but my daughter swapped a Munster hat for a Biarritz baseball cap with some persistent drunk Basque man. I kept my scarf
                          They all want to be Munster fans eh?
                          The problem with this world is there are too many snakes... and not enough Ladders!
                          Originally posted by joconnell
                          If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

Comment

The Ballyragget boys had a bit of luck lately anyway
                            I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                              The Ballyragget boys had a bit of luck lately anyway
                              The harder you practice...

Comment

Working...
                              X