Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H cup

Who now for the heineken cup?

Wasps, but I'd prefer if it was Scarlets, anyone though but the Tiggers, just don't like em
    Con Artist

Comment

LLanelli, for Rog's sake.

Comment

Leicester ! Made a I support you, and you support me deal with some of them when they were here in Janurary.
        "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

llanelli

good tradition and good fans
          "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

None of them really, but i suppose Northampton as underdogsor maybe Wasps because of the munster contingent

Comment

Llanelli for me...still decent odds in the bookies (4/1) ,plusa new name on the Cup and tbh, they've been the form team this season.

(Mind you, if Eoin Reddan gets a winners medal that's fine by me too.)

Comment

Tigers.

Comment

Tigers vScarlets for the final, with the Tiggers to win by 8 points.

Comment

Scarlets i hope. Doesnt make us look as a bad and keeps the trophy out of England
                    Yeah with one foot in the grave and one foot on the pedal, I was born a rebel

Comment

Wasps.
                      New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

wasps maybe for reddans sake... but their fans are the most miserable shower... was at the 04 final in london went anyway even though we missed out and was in a pub in twickenham after game and the team came in there were hardly any wasps fans left as they had work in the morning FFS....... the pub was full of munster fans instead... it has to be llannelli they have not won it and have great heart and fans as well and will make it a great day in twickenham for all us poor fools still travelling!!!!!!

Comment

I'd like it to be won by the Scarlets, for the fans and the fact that they've been unlucky in the past.

I think Wasps will win it though.
                          "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Originally posted by Corker
                            Tigers vScarlets for the final, with the Tiggers to win by 8 points.
                            <!-
                            var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
                            var SymReal;

Sym()
                            {
                            window.open = SymWinOpen;
                            if(SymReal != null)
                            SymReal();
                            }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
                            {
                            if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
                            SymReal&#079;nLoad();
                            window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
                            SymReal = window.;
                            window. = Sym;
                            }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
                            window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

Wasps to outfox the Tigers in the final, with plenty of Irish interest in both teams.

Interesting that the three English semi-finalists have all beaten Munster in knockout in recent years, and have gone on to won it. Would be neat if Llanelli could do it to keep up the record.

"I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                            Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Corker
                              Tigers v*Scarlets for the
                              final, with the Tiggers to win by 8 points.
                              Agree, but I hope Llanelli shade it.
                              If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X