Edinburgh v Munster Saturday 5.00pm Team Named #71

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edinburgh v Munster Saturday 5.00pm Team Named #71

After yesterdays rollercoaster its back to the bread and butter on Saturday. Minimum of 4 points obviously 5 for any chance of the home semi.

How many changes or do we go full bore with most of yesterdays warriors.
    For me
    D Hurley,
    LOD (hear he is very close to full fitness) if not Keat,
    LLL,
    JJ,
    Zebo
    Keatley,
    Murray;
    Kilcoyne, Cronin at HT
    Varley,
    J Ryan,
    Foley,
    POC; DOC at HT
    CJ,
    TOD, Butler and Dougall at HT if all is going good.
    Coughlan
    Last edited by munstermog; 28th-April-2014, 10:55.
    Definition of Insanity. Playing the same game plan over and over again expecting a different result.

Much bouncebackabilty required. Remember what happened against Glasgge?
    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

We need to win our last two games and at least get one five pointer from one of them to have a chance at a home semi, cannot see Glasgow slipping up against either of the two Italian teams but they may not get two five pointers either which may allow us a chance.

Comment

We owe them a hiding.
        When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

IMO we need our strongest 15 on the field for the rest of the season. There is nothing to be holding themselves back for now. We only have the Rabo to concentrate on.

Comment

In a precarious position. Lose this and we're probably facing into a knockout game against Ulster with only the winner making the playoffs, which is certainly a situation we could do with avoiding.
            Edinburgh looked good against Glasgow and have Visser & Laidlaw back now so seem to be at full tilt at a place we've already lost this season. Need to be fully focused and strongest team available.

Comment

This game could be a real banana skin, high intensity game yesterday, losing two days to travel, trying to pick the guys up from the low of losing. Big week for Penney and Co and very little time for training.

We need to win this one.

Comment

Originally posted by John Cooper Clarke View Post
                Much bouncebackabilty required. Remember what happened against Glasgge?
                The way Keats and the much maligned Zebo spoke post full time would lead me to be hopeful for a most vicious backlash and bounce back after the pain suffered yesterday.

They'll want to play again ASAP
                I am the million man.

Comment

Would love to see Donnacha Ryan return for this.

Comment

Tough come down and get back up again for next weekend.
                    Dont need reason, dont need rhyme,
                    Aint nothin I would rather do,
                    Goin down, party time,
                    My friends are gonna be there too

I'm on a Highway to Hell ...

Comment

No need to rest anyone who wants to play. 4 games max left and I couldn't give **** about sparing guys time as Irish tour looms. Ireland didn't give crap about us in Spring so now Munster just needs to think of themselves. Rest guys who are carrying knocks but the best 15 we can field should play every game. Even if it's horses for courses

Comment

Cronin, Casey, doc, Tod should all be raring for a start, won't weaken us any
                        My computer thinks I'm gay
                        What's the difference anyway
                        When all the people do all day
                        Is stare into a phone

Comment

Good news is that both teams played last weekend so they were not rested up...win and get 4 but try for 5 obvious but I think whatever we do Glasgow and Leinster are home for Finals.

Comment

Home QF is only a nice to have, we will give any team in rabo a good game away
                            My computer thinks I'm gay
                            What's the difference anyway
                            When all the people do all day
                            Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by tickettout
                              The true measure of our team will be how we target the rabo,

If we're as good as we think we are we should be able to beat Glasgow away from home and front up to Leinster in the RDS.
                              Ospreys could yet make it with Zebre away and Connacht at home - take 10 points and they just need one slip from Ulster and their in.

Comment

Working...
                              X