• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster visit the ARK Paediatric Department of Limerick Regional Hospital

Well done to all, a great boost to patients and parents and staff

http://www.independent.ie/sport/muns...-30188935.html

Fair play, great visit to make
    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

That's also why I'm so proud of Munster Rugby.

Comment

What's with the Mandatory Credit ?

Comment

More pictures here from munsterrugby.ie
          Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Last summer my then 5 year old, sports mad boy, had a very painful procedure performed on his finger and getting the dressing changed daily was a huge ordeal involving myself a couple of nurses and a doctor just to hold him down. On one occasion the nurse spotted Peter Stringer passing as he had been doing some function in a neighboring ward and knowing my son was a Munster fan asked Stringer to help. Stringer was extremely obliging and attempted to calm my son down and was being generally very helpful. However my son was very stressed and at the top of his voice shouted "Feck off, you don't even play for Munster anymore". The whole ward, including Stringer broke down laughing. He stayed around until the dressing was changed - an absolute gentleman.

Talking to the nurses afterwards, she was saying that unheralded visits by the Munster players, especially to the children's ward, were very regular and that the kids loved them. I'm sure that's the same with other rugby or other sports teams as well, but it feels good to follow a team whose players give so much back to the community.

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
              What's with the Mandatory Credit ?
              Morgan Treacy from Inpho came down at Munsters request to take photo's , so therefore he gets his and company credit.

Comment

Working...
              X