Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster vs Connacht, Sportsground, Sat. 19/04/14 18.15

So what are the plans for this weekend?

After that shambolic embarrassment on Saturday this is a must win game in order to keep up RaboDirect play-off ambitions.

Do we go hell for leather and run the risk of burning out before Marseille?

Do we wrap a few in cotton wool in order to get the best 15 on the pitch in Marseille and risk being under cooked?

Lose this and we are in real danger of missing the play-offs completely with Ulster still to play and Ospreys having a handy run-in.

On the other hand the game in Marseille is the be all and end all and we can't afford any more injuries.

A completely different team in terms of personnel & attitude will take the pitch in this one.
    Mumha Abu

Comment

We really need win this! We have to target a home semi. The coffers could do with it.
      He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

Its time to go all in now, players have had plenty of breaks throughout the season and as long as a man is fit to play no point in resting lads anymore. Take every game separately, after the shambles of Saturday night presume plenty of players will be looking to make a point. Connacht in a similar situation and will be very hurt after that display in Ulster, expect a tough game and looking forward to a good night out and about in Galway hopefully celebrating a good Munster victory! Any word if Donncha Ryan and James Cronin are fit for this?
        \"There\'s only 1 Dougie Howlett, only 1 Dougie Howlett, drinking in bars, dancing on cars, walking in a Dougie wonderland!!!\"

Comment

Originally posted by redherring View Post
          We really need win this! We have to target a home semi. The coffers could do with it.
          No, no we don't
          My computer thinks I'm gay
          What's the difference anyway
          When all the people do all day
          Is stare into a phone

Comment

Is this on TV :-)

Comment

Have to win at any cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Reus View Post
                Have to win at any cost.
                This should be a banning for sheer stupidity
                Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Whac View Post
                  Is this on TV :-)
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_mmlu4bJnUY1qlvd0so1_400.gif
Views:	1
Size:	215.1 KB
ID:	2479258

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
                    No, no we don't
                    Why not?
                    He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

Originally posted by redherring View Post
                      Why not?
                      Because the only game that matters will be happening in the south of France. We have already made the stupid mistake with BJ Botha, lets not repeat it with the likes of Murray or POC
                      Is stare into a phone

Comment

Have to say I hope Zebo is dropped out of the squad for this one to show him whats what.

The guy is lazy in back tracking and every bit as poor in defence as the Rob Kearney we all love to hate. Last Saturday he looked the business going forward but the way he trots back around the place when he doesnt have the ball reeks of laziness. An incident that stands out for me in the Toulouse game was him trotting after a ball back in his own 22 to touch down and a Toulouse player flying up behind almost nicking it.

He showing us all why Joe didnt pick him right now

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
                          Because the only game that matters will be happening in the south of France. We have already made the stupid mistake with BJ Botha, lets not repeat it with the likes of Murray or POC

Do you think we are good enough to beat Toulouse-Toulon-Clermont in succession? Its a giant ask seeing as how we haven't won in Dublin or Belfast this season. I'd take a Rabo title, its worth a fair whack of money.

Just think a HEC title is still beyond us right now.
                          I am the million man.

Comment

Toulouse
                            Toulon
                            Saracens
                            Isnt beyound munster.
                            Step 1 complete.
                            clowns

Comment

Originally posted by Thorns View Post
                              Have to say I hope Zebo is dropped out of the squad for this one to show him whats what.

The guy is lazy in back tracking and every bit as poor in defence as the Rob Kearney we all love to hate. Last Saturday he looked the business going forward but the way he trots back around the place when he doesnt have the ball reeks of laziness. An incident that stands out for me in the Toulouse game was him trotting after a ball back in his own 22 to touch down and a Toulouse player flying up behind almost nicking it.

He showing us all why Joe didnt pick him right now

Lazy fecker, he even stopped running for that try he scored

Comment

Working...
                              X