Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are folk staying for the HEC Semi Final?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    ibis bourse vieux porte - I'm kind of regretting haveing booked a latish flight to Stansted on Friday. Calling in to WestHam to stay with the nephew + girlfriend for the night, probably won't get there til 10-ishAh well, probably for the best, as she & I tend to sit up all night drinking wine and chatting. Saturday morning from West Ham back to Stansted might not be pretty...

    Comment


      #77
      Originally posted by acskerries View Post
      ibis bourse vieux porte - I'm kind of regretting haveing booked a latish flight to Stansted on Friday. Calling in to WestHam to stay with the nephew + girlfriend for the night, probably won't get there til 10-ishAh well, probably for the best, as she & I tend to sit up all night drinking wine and chatting. Saturday morning from West Ham back to Stansted might not be pretty...
      See you at Stansted so.
      Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

      Comment


        #78
        See you at Ibis acskerries !

        Comment


          #79
          Just checked my Train tickets.. looks like I arrive Stansted at 09:40 plenty of time for the 11:30 flight out printed out a couple of metro maps of Marseilles today- packed them.his week is a waste of time.Can think of nothing but the Semi Final,
          Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

          Comment


            #80
            Must remember to record match.
            Done it with the sky+ mobile app.
            Last edited by Pixie; 22-April-2014, 22:27.
            Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

            Comment


              #81
              Originally posted by Piquet View Post
              Anyone else staying in the Kyriad Rabatau?
              Me.
              Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

              Comment


                #82
                Originally posted by Thomond78 View Post
                Me.
                Bunking with JCC?
                Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

                Comment


                  #83
                  Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
                  Bunking with JCC?
                  Not even with Beckenham Wasp's.
                  Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

                  Comment


                    #84
                    Originally posted by Thomond78 View Post
                    Not even with Beckenham Wasp's.
                    ....and not with anyone else's either.

                    Best of luck and much respect on your lifestyle choices however.
                    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

                    Comment


                      #85
                      Originally posted by Piquet View Post
                      Anyone else staying in the Kyriad Rabatau?
                      Gocallag & myself.

                      Comment


                        #86
                        Originally posted by Mace View Post
                        Gocallag & myself.
                        I know a few others staying there also!
                        Stand up and fight

                        Comment


                          #87
                          have the suitcase packed, heading to watch it in........Myles Breens......and if we win, i might even sleep there.......
                          The centra on O'Connell St do a mighty fry in a bap!

                          Comment


                            #88
                            Originally posted by Jackdaniels View Post
                            have the suitcase packed, heading to watch it in........Myles Breens......and if we win, i might even sleep there.......
                            The centra on O'Connell St do a mighty fry in a bap!
                            If we win, they might let you sleep there!

                            Comment


                              #89
                              thats the plan paddy, thats the plan..................
                              chicken hut across the road and all sure!!

                              Comment


                                #90
                                Originally posted by Jackdaniels View Post
                                thats the plan paddy, thats the plan..................
                                chicken hut across the road and all sure!!
                                Same owners as Breens too.
                                Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                                Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X