Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are folk staying for the HEC Semi Final?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stayin in Toulon

Comment

Opted for Marseille on the Saturday night, but staying in Nice on the sunday night so I don't have to catch a train at 6:30am on Monday morning!
      I went for the Ibis Styles Marseille Castellane, only 2 tram stops from the stadium & 2 from either station. ruddy SNCF booking system has me arriving at one train station in Marseille, but leaving from a different one.
      Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

IMPORTANT :

As well known Stade Velodrome is still in works. Be aware access are difficult. Tribune Jean Bouin is closed, so doing the entire turn is difficult if you are lost.

Take underground line 2.
        Two underground stations in Stade Vélodrome :
        - « Rond Point du Prado Station » for Virage Nord Stand/De Peretti
        - « Sainte Marguerite / Dromel Station » for Tribune Ganay and Virage Sud/Chevalier Roze.

- For De Peretti Stand (virage Nord) : access via "rond point du Prado" and "allée Ray Grassi".

- For Chevalier Roze Stand (virage Sud) and Ganay Stand : access via "esplanade Ganay" on boulevard Teisseire.

Comment

Originally posted by earbud View Post
          any news on official meeting points in Marseille mrsc?
          It's being worked on at the minute.
          "Strike me flamin' handsome!!!" - Alf Stewart

His body is only a fuel tank for his micky - a work colleague talking about a fella he knows.

Comment

Marseille a costly trip!
            \"There\'s only 1 Dougie Howlett, only 1 Dougie Howlett, drinking in bars, dancing on cars, walking in a Dougie wonderland!!!\"

Comment

Big thanks to frombrittany who has provided myself, and others I'm sure, with useful travel advice and tips.
              Much appreciated!

Comment

Hi, has anyone have 2 spare tickets to this game if you have please pm me!

Comment

myself and my son opted for shannon paris beauvais flight on saturday staying in gare de lyon area satuday will do a trip of paris saturday night tgv to marseille just over 3 hours sunday morning hitting marseille at 12.20 flying back to dublin 23.55 sun night

Comment

finished for the Easter weekend and counting down to next weekend. Time to start packing the bag, doing the nails etc: up to the Credit Union tomorrow to withdraw some cash, leaving the check-in & boarding passes until Tuesday

Comment

can't wait.
                      marseille 2014 will be our bordeaux 2000. at worst. be confident.

Comment

Originally posted by youngmunster View Post
                        Hi, has anyone have 2 spare tickets to this game if you have please pm me!
                        Tickets can be bought directly from stade velodrome site,bottom left hand side of screen..

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
                          Tickets can be bought directly from stade velodrome site,bottom left hand side of screen..
                          tickets sorted thanks, was just looking tickets for 2x friends of mine! They don't want to be stuck in the middle of the Toloun Supporters & wanted to be with the Munster lads! Thanks anyway.

Comment

tickets sorted thanks, was just looking tickets for 2x friends of mine! They don't want to be stuck in the middle of the Toloun Supporters & wanted to be with the Munster lads! Thanks anyway.
                            No problem..see ye there

Comment

If you bought the tickets from the stadium website how do ya know what group of fans you'll be sitting with?

Comment

[QUOTE=Major TNT;1370661]If you bought the tickets from the stadium website how do ya know what group of fans you'll be sitting with?[/QUOTE wg= who said I bought the tickets from the stadium? I got these tickets from a lad who purchased these through the Munster Branch!!

Comment

Working...
                                X