Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster v. Glasgee, TP, Sat. 12/4/14

Second plays fifth.

Nige now reffing. Clearly, he's taking Fla up on the bar job offer.

Naturally, we need to win this one.
    Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Good run out for the academy lads, hopefully we might see the injured props and D.Ryan get some rehab in
    My computer thinks I'm gay
    What's the difference anyway
    When all the people do all day
    Is stare into a phone

Comment

It was such a narky game over there earlier in the season - should be a right battle
      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Thomond78 View Post
        Second plays fifth.
        4th
        Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

A win in this would maintain the momentum, live on BBC Alba for those in the UK. It will be a full strength Glasgow side with plenty to prove after the JJ show in Scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
            4th
            Have you been playing with that naughty Piquet boy again...?

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
              A win in this would maintain the momentum, live on BBC Alba for those in the UK. It will be a full strength Glasgow side with plenty to prove after the JJ show in Scotland.
              They tweeted a shot of extra seats being put in to cope with demand, today!

Comment

Glasgow still have a game in hand (v Edinburgh) so a win in TP could set them up nicely for home semi esp with Ulster's injury problems. Expect to see many from the bench from Sat plus reserve players like Hurley and Murphy and some of the A team. The injury to Casey makes the choice of centres interesting too. Only this game and Connacht to recover and prepare for Toulon... big challenge for management / S&C team.
                www.WestTerraceView.wordpress.com

Comment

cronin casey ryan doc ryan tod dougall stander williams jjh gvdh downey johne conway zeebs

Comment

We can still do this, there's enough quality in the squad even with resting, Paulie, BJ, Killer, Cawlin, Murray and Keats and being without POM, KCLLL and Archer(?)

J Ryan Casey Cotter
                    DOC, Foley
                    D Ryan (?Butler) Dougall, CJ

Dunc, JJ,

Dinny, Earls

Van den Heifer, Johne, Conway
                    Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

Cronin, Casey, Ryan
                      DOC, Ryan
                      TOD, Dougall, CJ
                      Williams
                      JJ
                      VdH
                      Dinny
                      Earls
                      Murphy
                      Zebo

We may need Earls at 13 so worth giving him a run there alongside a similar player to Downey. If LLL is fit, worth considering a back three of VdH, Earls and Zebo to give us a bit more physicality and pace in the back three, which is why I'd like to see the latter at FB.

TOD and Stander could use more game time and, depending on how things pan out with POM's shoulder, it's worth considering Dougall to counter Armitage.

Comment

Why risk CJ or TOD? Assuming POM is out we need to protect back rows, D.Ryan, Ronan, Butler with Dougal to audition second half? I've no idea who is or isn't fit before people tell me I am wrong I'd go so far as to play Billy Holland in back row if necessary, this is the rest week, first team use next game as a light work out the week after
                        My computer thinks I'm gay
                        What's the difference anyway
                        When all the people do all day
                        Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
                          Why risk CJ or TOD? Assuming POM is out we need to protect back rows, D.Ryan, Ronan, Butler with Dougal to audition second half? I've no idea who is or isn't fit before people tell me I am wrong I'd go so far as to play Billy Holland in back row if necessary, this is the rest week, first team use next game as a light work out the week after
                          If that's the attitude why aren't Munster 'A' entered into the rabo instead? It's a sad state of affairs to label two playoff teams playing one another a "rest week" while suggesting that the bulk of important players not participate.

Comment

Reus you are like a duracell battery. You just keep going and going and going.
                            "We are going to hope to keep improving the environment in Munster. It’s about improving and setting standards where players and coaches can improve. Hopefully we can offer that more than just money.” Johann Van Graan 20/12/2017

Comment

Originally posted by Reus View Post
                              If that's the attitude why aren't Munster 'A' entered into the rabo instead? It's a sad state of affairs to label two playoff teams playing one another a "rest week" while suggesting that the bulk of important players not participate.
                              It's the attitide of a chap on the internet. Get real Dowlinz.
                              Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                              Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Working...
                              X