Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Leinster in Dublin or Toulon in Marseille?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leinster in Dublin
    34.78%
    Toulon in Marseille
    47.83%
    Matt Williams
    17.39%

Leinster in Dublin,I want Munster to have another crack off them....

Comment

Where's the poll? Is this a trick question??
      Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

From a purely Irish perspective, I'm hoping the Bloo Magoes will win it, set up a massive day in Dublin.

Comment

Matt Williams
          To Infinity, Marseille & Beyond...via the winding Brive, Toulousse, Murrayfield, Stade de France, Vicarage Road, da Stooap, Montpellier, Sale route...it'll all be worth it one of these days.

Der is an isle

Comment

It looks like a trip to Marseille would be a lot more expensive than our trip to Montpellier last April.

Comment

Ya, don't think I could afford a trip to France. Would be great to get a second go at Leinster.
              The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Barnes decides Advantage Leinster in the scrums Could be critical
                Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

I'm stricken utterly dislike both
                  Con Artist

Comment

Financially and not wanting to eat into the days off I have left this year, I want it to be Dublin but Jebus, a weekend in the South of France at the end of April would be very very very very nice.
                    "Strike me flamin' handsome!!!" - Alf Stewart

His body is only a fuel tank for his micky - a work colleague talking about a fella he knows.

Comment

France anything is better than listening to 20000 bleen manchildren.
                      clowns

Comment

Originally posted by barleys chinos View Post
                        France anything is better than listening to 20000 bleen manchildren.
                        Toulon fans are way worse than that. Booing and insulting the opponent is all they can do. They do not know a thing about respect, they only know about money.
                        Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

France. No point in winning it like 2006

Comment

Originally posted by ephileth View Post
                            Toulon fans are way worse than that. Booing and insulting the opponent is all they can do. They do not know a thing about respect, they only know about money.
                            I was in toulon a few years ago and enjoyed it although they could say what they liked i havent a word of french.
                            That over another day with the leinster ultras for me.
                            clowns

Comment

Originally posted by barleys chinos View Post
                              I was in toulon a few years ago and enjoyed it although they could say what they liked i havent a word of french.
                              That over another day with the leinster ultras for me.
                              Was in Toulon too and believe me you don't want to understand French indeed.
                              Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

Working...
                              X