Felix 'Dennison' Jones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Felix 'Dennison' Jones

Have to say that one tackle today by Felix on Hosea Gear (I think?) He scythed the guy nearly in half and saved a certain run in try.

It was right up there with the best of Seamus & Dougie specials. Well played Felix Jones

Edit: was Medard that got blown away by Felix
    Last edited by Valencia; 5th-April-2014, 21:15.
    Con Artist

What he said.

Post of the day.
    Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Valencia View Post
      Have to say that one tackle today by Felix on Hosea Gear (I think?) He scythed the guy nearly in half and saved a certain run in try.

It was right up there with the best of Seamus & Dougie specials. Well played Felix Jones
      Bodies on the line all day long ! What a day ! As Drowning Pool sang - "let the bodies hit the floor ! "
      Fail to prepare, Prepare to fail!!

Comment

I cannot wait to watch this game again and again, everyone of them put their bodies on the line.

Comment

He's fearless alright, fair play to him

Comment

Would have to be honest and say Felix wouldn't be my first choice 15. He lacks the presence that a great fullback should have. But the guy is incredibly brave
            Con Artist

Comment

Today was an epic day for Felix. He was brave and tackled like a demon
              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

I would wager that many of us would be delighted to see his bravery rewarded with a Heineken Cup Winners Medal
                Con Artist

Comment

He is quite insane, love the commitment
                  My computer thinks I'm gay
                  What's the difference anyway
                  When all the people do all day
                  Is stare into a phone

Comment

If only he'd calm down the small bit in attack, maybe send him on holidays with Ruan Pienaar to the North Pole for a month this summer. One brave and mean tackler
                    Gwan Joe!!

Comment

If only we could put 4 stone on him and make his frame mstch his commitment. He'd kill all round him
                      I am the million man.

Comment

There's something about Felix, I just like him and want him to do well. At the coaching courses they have a series of videos on the core and balance - first a young fella who does it right and then a video of a guy who is wrong (felix is the lad used), he'll never be perfect but he'll do for me. Head on the wrong side again in the monster tackle today, but up he gets, the hands for zebos try, love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Valencia View Post

Edit: was Medard that got blown away by Felix
                          I haven't seen it again since, but I thought from the TV replays that Medard had already released the pass.

Comment

I'm glad for him , he needed a big game

Comment

Some defensive show by him. Reminded me of the great Pat Murray back in the day.
                              We'll engrave your name in gold, as we did in days of old.
                              Roll along lovely Axel, roll along.

Comment

Working...
                              X