B & I Cup QF Leinster A vs Munster A 4th April 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B & I Cup QF Leinster A vs Munster A 4th April 2014

Here we go again. Leinster and Munster meet again in the B & I Cup knock out stages. It should be a good game. Are there many Dublin based (Munster) supporters going to head to it?
    He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

What time is it on and what's the story with ticketd?

Comment

Kick - off is 7pm in Donnybrook. I think it's €15 and tickets are through ticketmaster.
      He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

Yep will be there , 7pm donnybrook Friday ,hopefully decent game

Comment

Think I'll make it along for this. Looking forward to seeing some of the younger players in the flesh, very keen to get a look at Scannell and Bohane in particular, given our perilous situation in the centres.

Comment

Originally posted by <BM> View Post
            What time is it on and what's the story with ticketd?
            7pm in Donnybrook. €10 adult terrace, €15 stand, €5 kids. Pay at the gate

Comment

Leinster may not have a contracted TH for this game.. unclear as of now may have to go into the AIL for cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayern View Post
                Leinster may not have a contracted TH for this game.. unclear as of now may have to go into the AIL for cover.
                Depends on Furlong's fitness. Looks like Healy, Moore and McGrath will be fit for Toulon, but likely that Bent will travel as cover, leaving Furlong as only contracted TH. Royce Burke-Flynn (Clontarf - I think) started one of the group games, he's played some Pro D2 in France and with Doncaster in England.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Gibson View Post
                  Depends on Furlong's fitness. Looks like Healy, Moore and McGrath will be fit for Toulon, but likely that Bent will travel as cover, leaving Furlong as only contracted TH. Royce Burke-Flynn (Clontarf - I think) started one of the group games, he's played some Pro D2 in France and with Doncaster in England.
                  Yup and word is that he isn't looking likely.. Bent may make it but it's very possible he will be in france.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayern View Post
                    Yup and word is that he isn't looking likely.. Bent may make it but it's very possible he will be in france.
                    No mention of Furlong in Leinster's latest squad update issued today so that's usually means he's not in contention. With the BIC game being played before the respective HEC matches I guess both teams will be missing a few players who've got to cover the HEC matchday 23 in case of last minute injuries.

I'm guessing Leinster A will be along the lines of: 15 Hudson, 14 Fanning, 13 Macken/O'Shea, 12 Reid, 11 Coghlan-Murray, 10 Marsh, 9 McGrath/Cooney; 1 O'Connell, 2 Tracy, 3 ??????, 4 Denton/Marshall, 5 Roux, 6 Marshall/Conan, 7 Ryan, 8 Conan/Auva'a.
                    16 Byrne B, 17 Byrne E/Dooley, 18 Thornbury, 19 vd Flier, 20 Cooney/McGrath, 21 Crosbie, 22 Boyle

Comment

Royce Burke-Flynn now there's a handle sham
                      Con Artist

Comment

That has to be a made-up name.

Has to be.
                        Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

probably a stupid question, however I try : any tv cover ?

Comment

Hope someone will do updates from the game. I was thinking of heading to the game as I'm in Dublin for a wlrk meeting but I have to be back in Limerick for 7 so that put paid to the game

Comment

Originally posted by frombrittany View Post
                              probably a stupid question, however I try : any tv cover ?
                              Yes...it's a stupid question :P

only messing. The game won't be live, the best we can hope for is for Munster rugby to put their match coverage on their website during the week
                              The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Working...
                              X