No announcement yet.

Omens are good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice one budgetwinger, you missed their messing with the sample size though, there are 11 semis, they dropped the ones that don't suit them
    My computer thinks I'm gay
    What's the difference anyway
    When all the people do all day
    Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by PARISHMAN1970 View Post
      I always do the first try scorer, earls is 14/1 with PP but might throw a few euro on murray at 25/1 . Lots of good prices for the other munster players as well
      Sean Dougall is also 25/1 to score the first try with paddy power i am torn between him and Murray as to who to bet on

Comment

In May 2000, my dad was in Croom hospital after having his knee replaced, we called to visit him and watched the game. Not many predicted a win for Munster that day but the whole ward were screaming at the TV as the game wore on.

My dad is in Croom again after having another knee replacement.

Not many are predicting a win for Munster but we believe. Yes We Can #SUAF

Comment

George Hook has written us off. Surely another good omen?

http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugb...-30219890.html

Comment

Munster have been to 4 finals

2 v English opposition
            2 v French opposition

we beat the French......
            The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Originally posted by at henry View Post
              Fair point.

The only other solution is having home and away games, but that's never going to happen, so back to names pulled out of a hat in a manner that in no way defies the law of averages or leaves the organisers open to accusations of fixing...
              I used post about this and stopped because I was derided as a paranoid eejit. Amazing how the French do so well with home semi finals but then you could argue that had Leinster beaten Toulon, it was to be in Ireland. What annoyed me was that at group stages teams in France - Biarritz, Bourgoin and Perpignan - were allowed take matches over national borders. I await the response by the new governing body for RCC, rather than the attitude taken by ERC, when Wray wants to take us to Cape Town or New York, and we are told to do it 'in the interests of spreading the game'. Mind you, we would pack out any ground in the New York area without a single fan leaving here - sea of red.

Comment

Good omen 1: my brother and I will not be travelling and watching at stadium together since when we do, Munster lose. When we do not, Munster win. Not only are neither of us actually going, we will be watching on TV in 2 separate provinces.
                Good omen 2:I found and will be wearing my lucky 'Toulouse we love you scarf' given me after 2000 semi final in Bordeaux, it having been missing since then.
                Good omen 3: I threw away my half red/half black Munster V All Blacks jersey, which I first wore in Croke Park 2009, of cursed memory.
                The stars are aligned. Faith against all objective reality, a vastly overrated quantity anyway. These young Munster players, without their 'daddys' barring POC- Wally, Fla, Quinny, ROG etc - will write a new page in the book of Munster rugby legend and lore.

Comment

Phuq the Omens 😜
                  Con Artist

Comment

Working...
                  X